1

The room was stunned into silence at Shikamaru's words toward the Uzumaki. The blonde looked utterly bored but you could see the amusement in his eyes at the insult. Shikamaru became aware of his words when Naruto chose to walk away. "He's so disgusting," One girl whispered in the silence. "Naruto's a prime alpha and to disrespect him like that by calling his physical appearance like that of an omega is disgraceful for a Nara." 

Shikamaru bit his lip and went after the blonde who was his best friend. He was just upset that the blonde had finally gotten a one-up on him on his subject and spat the first thing out of his mouth that could wipe the smirk off his face. It wasn't meant to be so disgusting and cruel and he soon found Naruto smashing lockers on his way to the roof. The blonde glared at him, his eyes already consumed into a pitch blackness of rage from the slight he just got handed. 

"Kneel," The distorted voice called out. Shikamaru buckled onto his knees in shock but the dark aura pooling around them had him choking as Naruto cupped his cheeks. His fangs grew and Shikamaru felt a sense of ruin land on his shoulders as Naruto tore his head to the side to reveal his mating gland.

He couldn't breathe, and he couldn't scream but even if he could his alpha pride would never let anybody see him like this. Kneeling to another alpha, baring his neck like a disgusting bottom feeder that was the omega population.

White noise filled his ears as his throat finally let go of the alpha pride and screamed. His body was instantly in fight mode against the blonde who had sunk his fangs into his mating gland. He felt Naruto's venom coursing through him and his body was immediately rejecting the effects.

He ripped Naruto's back, pleading with him to stop but the blonde only held on tightly. Refusing to let him go. Shikamaru's felt bile crawling up his throat as his body accepted that there was an ultimate alpha here and despite being an alpha he should concede to this fight. He didn't want to, like fuck he wanted to submit but his body wasn't his own anymore, it was Naruto's. He passed out from the forbidden action. 

Naruto pulled back, his clothing drenched in Shikamaru's blood, his throat swallowing the bitter taste of his friend's blood. If he had bitten an omega, it would've been sweet but this was different. This was a forbidden action, a crime but even though it tasted so bitter on his tongue he eagerly lapped it up from Shikamaru's neck, nursing the bite wound closed. A wild grin spread across his face, the bitterness slowly turning sweet for him. His body trembled with excitement, he finally got a reason to justify his depraved thoughts for his friend. 

It was on purpose, he needed to bait Shikamaru into slighting him so he could get to this stage. He was in love with his smart best friend and knew what buttons to push and how to motivate certain reactions. He laughed quietly as he picked Shikamaru up in his arms. They couldn't be together without one of them submitting, to claim the other but no alpha would ever bare their neck to another of the same status. He had to get him into that vulnerable state. Shikamaru was now his mate, even if his trembling body was still fighting the bond in place. 

"It's fine," Naruto murmured softly. "He's my mate, the next stage will ensure that." 

********

Shikamaru groaned as he woke up in a large bed. He wanted to grab his neck, the throbbing area was painful and he gritted his teeth as he realized his limbs were chained. Even his legs could only move to a certain extent. His eyes blurred with tears as the pain became more intense, his entire body was fighting Naruto's bite, it refused to be demeaned like this. It was complete agony. 

"Naruto!" 

The blond in the room next door had just stepped from out of the shower. He sighed softly before heading out into the main bedroom where Shikamaru was squirming from the pain. Naruto's fangs ached to sink into Shikamaru's flesh. Getting the first taste of the forbidden acts an alpha could commit made him aroused to go further. 

"Shikamaru." 

The Nara in question shuddered at the tone of his voice. It was said so softly, bordering on some sick perverse lullaby. Shikamaru looked over at him, the betrayal shining in his eyes but Naruto was looking at the bigger picture. Shikamaru was his mate now and he could move on to the next stage. 

"Why?" 

Naruto pounced on him, their naked bodies slotting together as Naruto pried his legs open. Shikamaru bared his teeth in rebellion but whimpered as the mark throbbed. His body was contradicting itself. Naruto caressed his face. "Have you ever heard of the term bitching? The act of bitching?" 

Shikamaru felt a cold rush enter his body. Of course, he knew about Bitching. It was the ultimate revenge in the underground. To capture your enemy and literally fuck them into an omega. To mess and screw with your mind and trick your biology into believing you are an omega. It was a nightmare. To hear those words come out of Naruto's mouth he knew the blonde had intentions to do this to him. "You're crazy," His voice was felt with terror and he tried fighting against the blonde who parted his legs. "Naruto no! I'm sorry, please don't do this!" 

"You don't get it," Naruto scolded. "I want you to be my bitch." 

"No, we can still be together even if we are both alphas," Shikamaru pleaded as Naruto began fingering him. He held his moans back, he refused to acknowledge that any of this felt good. It was sickening. To be lowered to such a status as a pitiful omega was the last thing he wanted. 

"You know that won't work," Naruto kissed his cheeks, trailing his tongue down to Shikamaru's mouth. He forcefully kissed him, forcing his tongue down the other's throat. Shikamaru bit his tongue to stop him but Naruto was already unhinged and the bitter taste of the blonde's blood pooled into his mouth. 

Faced with no other option he had to swallow the bitter liquid. Naruto pulled back with a bloody smirk. "I want you to bare my children-" 

He was cut off by Shikamaru spitting in his face. 

"I'll never submit and become a filthy breeding machine!" 

Naruto wiped his face, his expression now devoid of any emotion. "You're already my mate and while you won't be filthy if you behave you certainly will be my breeding machine. I'll take care of you, I promise but right now that attitude needs to drop." 

His hand reached out and latched onto Shikamaru's ponytail and yanked his hair painfully. The scream the Nara let out made the blonde's cock throb, a knot forming from the prolonged delay from being inside the other. Naruto didn't waste any more time, he forced himself inside Shikamaru, the male thrashed, his body twisting in ways to reject his cock. Shikamaru flashed his fangs, his eyes darkening. 

"Off!" 

The alpha command made Naruto deranged, forcing his way inside the Nara quicker as he was enthralled by the thought of a basic alpha commanding a prime. "That's adorable, to think you can shout me down into submission," Naruto cooed as he leaned down to Shikamaru's face. "Darling you are my bitch," He buried himself at the hilt, his knot swelling in a place it wasn't meant for. 

Shikamaru broke down crying from the pain of Naruto's knot. His eyes lost the fight and his body became limp in Naruto's grasp. The blonde smirked, he had gotten Shikamaru right where he wanted.