Chapter One

~Liam's pov* 

"So, what do you guys want to do tonight?" I asked plopping down on the leather couch next to Harry, who was busy texting god knows who. The rest of the lads were sprawled out on the floor, watching the gossip news here in New York, it was called E! News, how odd.

"Alright so here's the scope on One Direction-" The women began, but Zayn shut off the TV. We didn't really enjoy hearing all the lies about us being "spotted", It was just a bunch of rubbish. 

"I say we go to Nandos" Niall said with a mouth full of crisps, I scrunched up my nose at the sight. He really needs to learn to chew before he talks. I shook my head, as did the others, we've had enough Nandos, more than normal people do in a life time.

"How about we go bowling?" Louis suggested. I nodded in agreement, it sounded like a pretty good idea. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement as well, and they all went to their rooms to get on their disguises. 

Ring Ring Ring

My phone rung and vibrated in my back pocket, I took it out and looked at the I.D; It was Danielle.  I pressed Answer and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I breathed into the phone, there was heavy breathing on the other line, and I began to worry. About a minute later I heard a sniffle and then Danielle's shaky voice. 

"L-Liam.... I-I need to tell you something..." I cried, my eyes formed into a from as a pushed the phone closer to my ear. What's wrong?

"What is it?" I asked confused, she sniffled a couple of times and then I heard muffled voices in the background. 

"Well, when you were on tour, I went shopping with a friend and her brother, and her brother was really sweet and so nice and I was upset because you left and he was so nice and then we kissed and I felt fireworks" She said quickly, "Something I never felt with you" She whispered that part and my heart sunk. How could she do this?!?!

"Why" Was the only thing I could say, I felt the tears in my eyes, the love of my life cheated on me! 

"Liam, I'm so, so sorry. You're an amazing person, you really are. You don't deserve me. I'm sorry Liam, I've fallen out of love with you." She said slowly, and with that she hung up. I couldn't believe what I just heard, she cheated on me, said she felt "fireworks", that's she's never felt with me, but she fell out of love with me! What the heck! 

"Liam bro, what's wrong?" The boys all piled into my room, all in sweats and oversized hoodies for their "disguise". 

"D-Danielle b-broke up with me...." I stuttered.

*Charlie's pov* 

"Charlotte, you are needed in the conference room" Steve said over the loud speaker. I rolled my eyes and got up, stumbling a bit from my heels and dizziness from twirling around in my chair. I walked out of my dads office and down the white halls, my heels echoing down the halls. My dad works for the CPA. No, not the CIA, the CPA. It stands for "Celebrity Protection Association", it's sort of like a Witness Protection Program, but we handle celebrities. If they are in any sort of danger, we take them and put them undercover. We've helped a lot of people.

I was recently hired for an undercover agent, considering I'm the same age as most of the teenage celebrities. I'm 18, turning 19 in two weeks, but that's off topic. I pretty much put on a disguise and watch the celebrity we thinks in danger from a distance for a while, then we report back. I haven't been assigned anything yet, I used to get excited being called in for a meeting, but every time it was just my dad asking for coffee or something. Once I got to the double doors of the conference room, I stopped and took a deep breath, I looked down at my outfit, it was pretty classy, a white button up, skinny khakis and heeled boots that came up right under my knee, my dark hair was styled into bouncy and loose curls.

"Hello, Charlotte" My dad said as I walked into the room, he was wearing his signature black suit, white shirt and black tie, which fit him pretty well. It went along with his greying hair and tanned skin.

"Hi, Steve" I said with a little wave. There was about 15 people at the conference table, all wearing proper clothing, they didn't look up at me, which I was used to.

"Please, sit down" My dad said with a fake smile, pointing to an empty chair at the head of the table, across from him. All of the people looked up at me, and I recognized some. Mostly our workers, but there was someone who stuck out to me, a man with greying hair and a grey t-shirt, and instantly, I remembered who he was. He's Simon Cowell, what the hell is he doing here?