𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦

"EW OH MY GOD!"

I woke up with a fright, sitting up straight with the blanket wrapped tightly around me to see George towering over me; Lee and George were the only other people in the common room.

Shit.

"Fucking hell George there's no need to
yell-" I said as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

Fred slowly sat up and groaned. "Godric George- Shit did I fall asleep?"

"Clearly!" George said as Lee began laughing. George then gasped and covered his eyes quickly as I had begun to stand up. "Please tell me you're both clothed-"

I stood up and stretched out, laughing. "Don't be dramatic George."

George peeked through his hand to see that I was in fact clothed. "Phew!"

I snickered, rolling my eyes. "I don't know what you're relieved for George, wouldn't be the first time you've seen me in my underwear." I said with a wink, causing George to go bright red looking at his twin.

"It is not what it sounds like- I swear!"

"It actually sounds terrible mate-" Lee added with a laugh.

I burst out laughing, gently nudging Fred out or his shocked trance. "Okay hang on I need to know what this is all about-"

I laughed "George walked in on me changing when we were staying in the leaky cauldron."

Fred rolled his eyes. "Do you know how to knock?"

"Hey that's what Vi sai-" George paused noticing I was in Fred's jumper again and smirked over at Fred. "Someone's getting into a habit of sharing his clothes hm Freddie?"

Fred rolled his eyes "I need to go change, i'll meet you in the Great hall for breakfast?"

"I'll be doing the same, see you all in a bit." I said yawning and making my way up the stairs to my dorm.

I changed out of my clothes and took a shower before changing into black leggings and a blue tshirt. I dried and brushed my hair before brushing my teeth and sliding on my shoes. I made my way down the stairs to the common room, bumping into Hermione on my way down.

We made the walk to the Great hall together, both having agreed to meet our friends there once we were ready. We entered the great hall and immediately something felt off to me.

The daily prophets had been delivered this morning but there seemed to be more people gathered around them than usual. Not only that but people seemed to be staring? I glanced over at the Gryffindor table, where Ginny, George, Fred, Harry, Ron and Lee all sat surrounding multiple daily prophets. Their heads in unison turned to look at me. My eyes widened in confusion.

I looked towards the Slytherin table where Atlas was. I observed as he read one of the papers, his face completely pale as if he'd seen a ghost. My eyebrows furrowed. "What's everyone whispering about?" Hermione asked pointing out the few people left, each of which were reading the papers and staring up at me.

I glanced back to Atlas who was now staring at me, his face still pale. As much as he boiled my blood at times that look worried me. His friends dropped their papers beginning to comfort him. What?

I started towards him, glancing over as Hermione reached for a paper. "Atlas?" I said as I stood in front of him.

"Vi-" He started as I took the paper from in front of him. "Vi don't."

His voice was hurt. I could hear that clear. I glanced down at the paper in my hands. My heart instantly dropped. Their headshots were on the front cover. Title: "Death Eaters Escape from Azkaban". Her laugh echoed in my ear and his horrifying glare was all I could see. I dropped the paper. My hands were numb and each time I blinked blood appeared on my hands before disappearing again. I felt myself getting dizzy. I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe.

"Via-" Atlas started but as he spoke I gasped for air, beginning in the opposite direction. Fred and George had gotten to their feet by now.

"Vi-" George called out but I ignored it.

"Olivia." Atlas said, now in pursuit after me. He just about managed to grasp my hand before I got out of the door. I startled, pulling my hand back, now hyperventilating.

"No- no!" I said. "Don't you fucking try sympathising with me." I bit my tongue trying to stop the tears leaving my eyes. They were back. They'd be after me in no time.

The group of Gryffindor's were now at their feet, Fred nearing the front of the group, his arm held slightly back by his twin.

"Via please-"

"No. You don't get to sympathise. You don't get to be sorry for me. You-" My voice broke. "You weren't there. You left me there. You-"

"Via please... I- I had to." Atlas said in a whisper.

"No. No you didn't. You left me there to be-" I blinked the blood was dripping from my hands now. My ribs were suddenly feeling as though they were being crushed. I grasped my waist. "I need to go."

I blurted out, hurrying towards the stairs before taking them up to the prefects bathroom.