18

Tristan's pov

They led us into auras room 'aura' the king said 'we want you to meet our friends'  she turns to us 'mama papa' she cries running 'I missed you' she hugs the  king and queen. She looks at us 'this is tristan and james' He says pointing to each of us.

She walks to me, 'up, up' I look to the king for approval and he nods, I crouch to pick her up, 'hello, and what's your name?' I ask 'aura' she replies 'well hello aura, what a beautiful name you have' I say smiling 'trissy kissy' I give her a soft kiss on the cheek. 'Papa whose dat' she says point to James 'Aura that's James' He replies 'jams' she replies 'yes Jams' James replies. She reached for James 'jams kissy' I pass her to James who gives her a kiss, 'hello beautiful,  what a lovely room you have her. 'Jams down' she says. James places her down she grabs both of our hands pulling her towards her dolls house.

We sit and play with her till she falls asleep on my lap, I pick her up and carry her to her bed after placing her on her bed I kiss her forehead sleep well aura.

Me and James said our goodbyes to the king and queen and head back to our room.

They allowed us to visit aura daily. About a week later we were sat in their sitting room, we where discussing things that needed to be discussed. We were sat  having some lunch when our attention was drawn to see a small wolf, for a minute I thought it was aura, but it was alot smaller peeking around the door.

The wolf entered before walking up to the king and queen who scratched their head,after they bowed to them. The wolf  turned and headed towards us, they bowed and looked like they were going to jump. 'Wait' I say, the wolf looked started before backing back. 'Look' I say.

I slowly got of the sofa and sat on the floor 'see' I say patting my lap, they slowly approached my lap before laying they tried to get comfy but climbed of walked over to James looking up pawing at his leg. 'I think they want you to sit with me on the floor' the wolf  bound around happily 'I'll take that as a yes' James says joining me.

The wolf climbs on our lap. 'Trissy jams I love you' we hear we look down to see aura in human form. We smile at her 'hello aura how are you,' I'm okay where the others?' She asks 'others?' We asked slightly confused 'yeah brad con and the twins?' ' they are in the twins room, we look to see mom and dad has joined us 'what happened,' she asked confused, 'you regressed to a younger you.' 

'We took you to the lake Lodge, and you started to make the territory, and when papa came you charged at him and when tris tried to stop you, you wouldn't  listen, James joined and the same It went on for a while brad and con came to try and help but you ended up throwing them into a tree.' Mom started

'Alua and Owen came down to help brad and con but you scared them so I told brad and con to take them to the twins room and to lock the door.' I continue

'You continued to challenge for domince  your eyes were black, which was strange as your eyes are gold. Eventually after a long battle you submitted. After we asserted dominance by marking you past out by the tree, waking up not know tris or james' mom finishes. 'Mama, papa what about?, you know?' She asks 'only when you are ready'

The next few days she goes from big to little, literally to big. When's she's little she slowly accepting us. I was laying in our room upstairs on the bed with James. I hear some screaming I looked to James who looks back at me 'TRISSSY TRISSSY TRISSSSSYYYY' I hear in my head I can tell its little aura. I run out the door and up to auras room to she her crying.

I rush to her 'trissy head' she crys, 'what happened' I ask calmly giving her a smile with arms out, she climbs on my lap, points to bed and then to floor. I worked out she must have fallen out of her bed. I rock her to calm her down. 'Tris?' She ask 'sleep with me please' 'sure' I reply ' are you little or big' I ask 'big' she says smiling 'I want to be able to have an child with you' she says snuggling down on my chest. 'I know you do only when you are ready' I say 'sleep well' I say kissing her forehead and falling asleep not long after.