Eleven

(Niall)

After i saw the car leave me and harry quickly followed it. I am so scared that I might have shitted my pants once or twice. I'm hungry but Harry's making me wait to eat. We see the car parked out in the woods and we smiled before following the girls who quickly got out. We stood behind as we saw two more girls come out of a red car. The two girls who was in the blue car quickly left and the other two stayed. This is it. I hope to make Louis proud. He's like my big brother. Me and harry looked at each other and nod before getting out from behind the bush and made our way over to the two girls.

(Louis)

"Hey Louis wait up" i hear someone call. I turned around and saw that it was jade.

I wasn't lying when I say she looked pretty that day i mean she always looks so beautiful without even trying.

"Hey jade" i said as she approached me and she looked at me with a small smile.

"Hey what's up" she said looking at me.

"The sky" she laughed a laugh that was music to my ears.

"I'm serious" she said punching my shoulder lightly.
Louis you are danger show her danger and she'll like you

Thats it. That's how I can get her to like me. All this time i forced everyone to instantly show them love i totally forgot about what paul said.

"Well babe, I'm about to go to the woods would you like to come with" i added with a wink.

"Sure" she smiled which made me grin.

"Alright let's go" i said walking away and she quickly followed.

Oh how I wish I can hold her hand.

(Liam)

As i walk inside, i see that it's pitch black. I went to turn on the light but instantly froze in place.

"freez" a voice said.

My eyes widen and I saw a dark red spinny chair tur around facing me.

"Well, well, well look at that. Mr Payne came. Honestly I thought that you'd get here faster but it's all good" Leigh-Anne said.

All of a sudden I see the lights came on and i swear that my eyes was about to fall out. They have a whole bunch of information and pictures about us. They friken stalked us.

"Why are you so suprised. It wasn't like jade was ever your friend or something. It was just part of the plan" she said tapping her press on's against the table which is really annoying.

"Well you can leave now i have nothing left to say but one thing"

"Which is" i asked.

"8 hours 2 minutes 659804 seconds before we give you some real PAYNE" she laughed at her not so funny pun and I left angrily.

I can't believe jade did that to us. I actually thought that she was a real friend. I must warn tbe others.