Twelve

(Jade)

As me and Louis walk deeper into the woods, I felt like something wasn't right. Just as I was about to speak, I got a text from Leigh Anne.

Just told Liam how much time thet have left jade. Your plan work isn't it amazing. For once us girls are going to be powerful and wanted.

After taking a look, I did took a deep sighed and had some sort of weird feeling deep inside my stomach. What is it. What's this feeling. It never happened to me before im so confused.

"Jade" Louis voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes"

"What is Liam talking about" my eyes widen and saw that he was staring at his phone.

"I'm not sure what you mean" I lied.

As he was about to say something, he was v
Cut off by a huge growl.

What the.......

________________

(Perrie)

"I don't care anymore Zayn. They are my friends. Best friends actually and they deserve to know about everything that is happening in my life. We promise each other no secrets and I betrayed them. If they're really my true friends which they are, they would understand" I tell him as we both walked inside walmart.

"Pez that is not what I'm saying. Nowhere near actually. All I am saying is that I want to keep our relationship on the down low. Because what if I hurt you not purposely of course, they would kill me without any reason because I broke your heart. I'm not to tell anyone even the boys and as my girlfriend, you should respect my decision" he tells me and I sighed.

"Your right love I'm sorry" I tell him and he frowned and hugs me.

"It's alright babe" I nod and he smiles.

"Alright now that we got that squashed, let's get shopping" I said and he laughed.

As we got to the food area, Zayn gets a text.

"Oh no" he said and I looked at him questioning.

"What's up babe"

"Jade and Louis are in trouble"

My heart drop as I hear the name. Jade... in trouble.

"Where"

"Woods"

"Let's go" and with that, I run and text the girls where we are heading.