#3

Jasper's POV-
I've been preparing myself for Harper to sit down. I don't want my weakness to affect the happiness of my sister. It takes me a few minutes before I realise it, but it occurs to me that her scent isn't bothering me. She just smells like family.  I glance at Emmett to see if he smells it too. He's playing pacmam on his phone, so I get his attention by calling his name quieter than humans can hear. He turns to me accusingly as he gets killed by a ghost. I dart my eyes to Harper. He asks, "what?" with his eyebrows. I roll my eyes.
"Harper. Scent," I tell him, again to quiet for humans to hear.
"Oh. Oh. Shit you're right."
"Guys, could you shut up for once in your lives?" Rosalie hissed at us.
"Jas started it."
"Thanks Em."
"For fucks sake."

Harper's POV-
I think these siblings have, like, twin telepathy or something. It feels and looks like their talking, but I can't hear anything. I can't tell if it's me being paranoid or not, but it feels like their talking about me behind my back. They're not though. Probably. Fuck Harper, be logical. They're not. I read my book until the bell rings, obviously not having any homework for class yet. The minute the bell goes, I pack my bag. I notice a Post-it note on the back of my bag.
Hi. It's Rosalie. I didn't want to disturb you reading. If you need a guide around the school, I'd be happy to help. You don't have to, if want to but don't want to talk that's fine. I'll be just outside the door.
I have a short debate in my head on whether or not to take the offer. I quickly decide to take it. I'd rather Rosalie help me than be late getting lost or having the guy from earlier jump on me. I go to her and after asking where my lesson is, we walk in silence.
"Chemistry with Dr Lopez. I'm next door in physics. I can wait for you to get out if you want?"
"Yeah, if that's okay. Thanks."
"It's fine."
"Great. Thanks."
"See you after class."
"Yeah, see you then."