Marko and George Zerola

What up greg! And this of course is another video of Ms. Calliope talking to me.

So i thought i it would be fun to talk about a creator by the name of Marko Zerola. He started web site called Urban Dictionary. If you want to see pics of him check his Facebook page.

On yeah. I have something tell you.

There is Tyler, the white cat.

She the best.

She always so loving and happy to see me.

But don't take my word for it.

Have a look!

I started to take pictures of her and her habits but i don't know what i was thinking.

I thought i would get her to sit there like that so that i could get a good picture.

I forgot that cats just don't sit still very often.

I am guessing that she probably just does it all the time, but she didn't

Tyler scratched me. So thats why i have a 5 inch scratch on my leg.

I hate cats that scratch.

They are such assholes.

They just do it for no reason.
So anyways lets get into the main portion of this video the super duper mega secret.

So i was scrolling on tiktok and i came across this guy named Marko Zerola. He makes these videos of him talking.

Here is a link to a video of him talking about how to talk to girls.

He is telling his opinion on how guys should talk to girls.

Which its really stupid.

It is kind of funny because he has a really thick Croatian accent and he says the word "fuck" like a dozen times.

So i decided to check his Instagram and he has a video of him and his girlfriend Calliope talking.

And they were talking about how she is so sexy.

Check it out.

So uh, super weird. I don't post that kind of stuff on my tiktok. Actually id dont think anyone other than him and other creepy tiktok pervs make videos like that.

So basically all he does is talk about how sexy girls like to be.

He has his own podcast. Of course. And him and his brother, who he calls George, talk all about how all women are these perfect sex crazed angels.

So yeah. He made a video on how to do a cat call.

Just some dude running around the city trying to do the cat call.

It's hilarious. Because none of the woman are actually going to be able to hear you.

If they can hear anything.

So yeah. In one episdoe of his podcast he has the famous girl named Tovah in it.

She is like a Victoria Secret model i don't even know shes not actually famous they just say she has followers for more attention. I mnow this for sure because when i google Tovah only like 5 videos show up and most of them are from her instagram.

So i know shes not a big deal.

But you gotta love this episode because she just corrected them on everything and its so awkward because their running out of excuses.

They talk about how she is an "old lady".

Which is hilarious because im guessing that she is like 26.