Vahram and the magic orphaned dolphin monka

Whats up greg and today i actually bought a book because i remembered it being on sale at the dmv

I'm just kidding.

So recently i watched this video of this man named Vahram Baghdasaryan.

He actually is trying to start his own reality to show about this dolphin orphanage he has. This show is called "here comes the Daphne drugs"

I love to watch it, it is so hilarious and insane.

So just like this a few years ago, he comes to Armenia and washes, 

I always try to share as much info about this orphanage as possible because holy crap.

So let's take a look at his dolphin named Monka.

So he washes this dolphin from all the mud. He can't touch the dolphin cause it is so nasty and if he touches the dolphin it goes to hospital.

His mom comes and she washes the dolphin with her blood, she is alive but they all cry because Vahram is now living alone and the dolphin knows something.

The dolphin has the super power to make people cry, so when Vahram washes the dolphin out of the swamp it comes alive.

Vahram kisses it and it goes the swimming pool. The people are crying from the powers.

Holy crap. What the hell.

They take this dolphin and put it in the tank with the older ones. The dolphin Monika is new, so it doesn't know how to swim with the older ones.

So Monka is stuck in the mud. They leave Monika in the mud for 3 months. She is struggling.

The owner calls a scientific person and out comes the teams. Here's a clip from the show.

It doesn't give it justice.

There is a lot more going on.

So the dolphin starts to swim away.

Vahram chased it and caught it. Monka is no longer a stuck dolphin and instead is now Vahram's pet and he owns it.

He takes it to festivals and feeds it ice cream.

Monka became the mascot of the place.

Now this is his real name: Monika M. Baghdasaryan

Here's the best part. Monka's mother shows up to his house, she is the one who had the superpower. By bathing the dolphin in her blood he gained she super power to make people cry. So now it is become his pet, and the symbol of his orphanage.

So now the dolphin in captivity is do the same thing and it what they call part of family.

I think these writers are insane. This is cleary fake. I think that the plumber in the episode where the tank explodes, is kinda hot.

The show is probably in English, or at least semi understandable to English speakers.

But back to the hot plumber.

He has a nice butt too This is like his cat after he got back from fishing, all that fishing got him is this facial hair But they still are not mentally good.

Onion mom. From the name Onion.

They are probably mental. I feel sorry for his wife And that will do it for this one!

If there is any new information that I miss. Leave me a comment!

So sorry about the delay. I got bored of posting pics of animals, so I decided to Make a summary of a post.

Laters.

Alot has changed since I last posted. In like 12 hours.

So anyways, apparently i have to leave. So sorry, but i will see you next time in a video where I tour the spider plant factory

status: Asking where to go I need your help

bye!