Life lessons with Leo Maxwall

What's up guys it's me Danny back with another video and today I will be talking about this guy named Leo Maxwall. 

Leo makes video for kids and his whole thing is that he loves making videos that teach interesting lessons. Like this one telling you never to trust a woman with a ice cream sandwich. 

 He also has another one called "Tricks in a Coffin" which you probably never want to see. 

 These lessons are pointless and have no meaning whatsoever.I'll tell you what I like about them, they're interesting to look at and you can't say that about 99% of the people who are making these videos. 

 If you want to learn how to play chess, watch a chess video. 

 If you want to learn how to play on a computer, watch a computer training video. 

 If you want to learn how to play guitar or bass guitar, watch a video about that. 

 If you want to learn how to run away from a woman with an ice cream sandwich because she could be a kidnapped child...watch a video about that. 

 You just can't say that about all the people out there.

 Another thing I like about these videos is that they're short.I don't like the long videos that you see in the stuff your teachers show you. 

 He in a fight. 

His next life lesson Will be....Tilt your head Backwards to make the floor drop. 

 Also you're next life lesson, Flip a frog on your bed before you go to sleep.If it's a female, she'll have poison on her pillow and if it's a male he will be holding a piece of paper that will give you the exact date and time that he will propose to you. 

 Here's another very funny video called "The Capitalist and the Welfare Queens" which is about two different people and what they've done in life. 

 In one video the guy is a welfare king who can't get a job because there's no work and in the other video he's a capitalist who doesn't know how to run a mile. 

 They both end up destroying themselves. 

 In this video you get to hear him sing and there's a little bit of a plot in it, but mostly it's just him singing. 

 Here's the guy.Also this is one of my favorite videos of his.It's called "The Emperor and the Emperors New Clothes". 

 It's funny because it's true. 

 It's all true. 

 If you can't see your feet it's probably because they're ugly. 

 Now they run away from the emperor because he could be trying to steal your clothes.Then he turns to you and he says, 

"Keep your eyes on your feet." 

 He puts his hands on his butt cheeks and he tells you to do the same.Then we see a man run down the street with his hands on his butt cheeks. 

 It looks funny to me because people try to pretend that that is what you do when you're running.I think they're wrong though. 

 What you're supposed to do is try to keep your arms out.That's why when you get old people run away from you. They're trying to stop you from stealing their clothes and then they try to catch up to you and when they can't they just say, "Keep your eyes on your feet" 

 They also have a hot plumber in one video about the dangers of toilets. 

 Now this is one of my favorite videos. 

 The hot plumber was just standing on a ladder making up toadstools.He doesn't want any of his customers to see him doing that.So he didn't want to open the window.Also he's hiding behind the back of the seat. But he's super sexy. 

 If you do this you'll be very surprised. 

 I really enjoyed this video and I think you would too.It's called, "How To Not Be Envious Of Your Wife." 

 Please click on the video so you can watch it.It's ridiculous. 

 But it turn out this video is too long. 

 So I have to end it here.I hope you enjoyed this video. 

 If you have any comments please comment below and I will read them. 

 Also I like it when people like my videos so I will always be very nice to you. 

 Don' forget to like my videos and subscribe to my channel. 

 Status: Doing Great!A Little Trouble 1 / 31 / 2017March 6, 2017Leave a comment This video was great. 

 BYE!