First day of school

Its 6:50am and school starts at 8:30. I have 2 hours left to sleep but I can't stop thinking about this new school I'm going to, I loved my old school. Hopefully I can make new friends, it was hard saying goodbye to my old friends since I needed to find new people that care about me.
2 hours later~
It's 8:00 and Gwen is calling me to come downstairs to get to school. I get off my bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change. Once I finished getting ready, I go downstairs, I see Gwen and my dad having breakfast. I pulled a chair out and sat down with a kinda sad/mad face. Then Gwen started talking to me.

Gwen: Good morning Fin, what's with the look
on your face? Are you okay?

Finney: I'm fine just kinda mad that we had to move schools and house. I loved my old school, I can't make new friends besides who would want to be my friend.

Mr. Blake: Look Finney, we needed to move schools and houses, the house and the school were too expensive to pay for, this house and school is better. Please understand.

Finney: I just miss my friends and my-

Gwen: FINNEY, ITS 8:14 SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:30am AND ITS A LONG WALK, LETS GO.

Gwen and me ran to the door and put out bogs on, then left. Gwen and me started talking about our plans after school. Once Gwen and me got there, we both go to our classes. I opened the door and everyone stared at me, I was really embarrassed and uncomfortable with that since i was five. Until the teacher told me to Introduce myself, I looked at the teacher and looked back at the students.

Finney: M-my name is Fi-Finney.

After I finished, the teacher said for me to to sit down next to a kid that looked mean. I went over there and sat down next to him.

Kid: Hey my name is Donna.

Finney: well, you already know my name is Finney.

Donna: You seem cool. Wanna be friends? I need new friends.

Finney: sure I would love to be friends with you Donna.

Time skip lunch "I'm lazy"

Donna: Finney sit with us
Finney:okay

Finney sat next to Donna and started talking about if she wants to come over, until a guy with blonde hair sits down with us with another guy with black hair. Donna looked at me confused, I gave a look back at her back.
Donna: What do you guys want from us?
Blonde kid: we want to sit here. So, move.

Donna: No, we got this table before you guys. So, go find a new table. Damn

Blonde kid: Move before I-

ANYWAYS COME BACK FOR PART 2

480 words