Chapter 40

Chapter 40

More than a year since the doomsday erupted, all objects with bright gold have something to do with the sun.

The golden beads in front of you are no exception.

Professor Wu looked at Jinzhu, which he had never seen in his last life, thinking that it was probably an energy body. The specific energy contained in it needs to be determined by the laboratory. But the report mentioned that this thing was obtained from giant mutant insects. Well, the importance of this thing is self-evident.

The people in the command center were shocked to look at the battle footage from the exploration force.

In the video, the soldiers fought against a half-person-high mutant locust. At the cost of seriously injuring more than a dozen soldiers, the half-high mutant locust was killed. After death, such a monster fell out of the gold beads in front of him from the cut abdomen.

This kind of picture makes many people feel incredible.

The world seems to be crazy when the second sun appears. At this time, mutant insects are more than simple as getting bigger. It seems that there have been unknown changes inside.

The temporary role of this golden bead is still unclear. But through the battle picture just now, I believe everyone has a clear idea. I suspect that the faster evolution of this large mutant insect has something to do with this golden bead.

As a scientific researcher, Professor Wu is very good at summarizing and adjusting the perspective of the problem. Up to now, this end of the world cannot be completely analyzed by science. The end of science is metaphysics. Anything can happen.

After hearing Professor Wu's conjecture, the rest of the command center was not as shocked as before. After all, the three suns hanging in the sky have changed their worldview earth-shakingly.

However, everyone is curious about Jinzhu. They gathered to the table where the golden beads were placed. Someone even wanted to reach out to touch the golden beads, but they were stopped by the guards next to them.

The surface temperature of this bead exceeds 100°C. If you are not an evolutionary person, it is recommended that you don't contact it directly.

As soon as this came out, everyone became even more curious.

At this time, the leader who sat down had listened to the report of the person in charge of the army. Turn around and see what's going on here and let everyone sit back in their positions.

"Professor Wu, the role of this golden bead will be found out as soon as possible. In addition, the army will try their best to hang this large mutant insect in the near future. I will try my best to collect this kind of gold beads."

After saying this, the leader glanced around the whole conference room, and then said directly, "Today, I will call everyone here to discuss the big counterattack after the completion of the national migration plan."

--

Tang Tang didn't know that there was also a golden bead in the central city, let alone that the country had begun to arrange the next counterattack plan.

After trying to study the effect of Jinzhu, she temporarily kept it in Space 2. In the air of Space 2, there are not only the amount of solar energy, but also many starfire particles that are almost difficult to see outside. These are all energy. I don't know if there will be any interesting changes when placing the golden beads in this space 2.

As for the origin of spark particles, she understood when she experienced roasting red fire ants. However, she will not take all the carbide trees on the ground for herself. These carbonized trees are still left on the land they grew up before they died. Tang Tang felt that this resource belonged to all mankind. Her space has stored a lot of carbonized trees when she was in the drought before. The rest depends on what the country is going to do.