A final

"I remember what you did." Tommy said, looking Dream in the eyes.

"I do too..." Dream said back.

The two stare at each other for a bit, neither sure what to say.

"I'm sorry." Dream said, "what I did to you is inexcusable."

"Thank you for apologizing, but I don't want to see you again." Tommy said to Dream ready for him to ignore his wishes.

"Of course, goodbye Tommy." Dream said, he then turns around and leaves.

This surprised Tommy, but in a good way. He could finally heal.

Dream left Tommy alone and helped others. He wanted to prove himself, show that he changed. Making the rounds he apologized and most excepted him back as a friend. As more people appeared more wars were fought and lives where lost, but Dream and Tommy stayed alive... they were survivors after all.

Tommy didn't know what was so special about today. It has been years since the incident, but today was special. It had a certain finality to it. He went around the server checking on everyone. It just felt like something was ending...

After he saw everyone Tommy met up with Tubbo and the two friends talked.

"I just don't know Tubbo," Tommy starts.

"Maybe you're dieing." Tubbo says jokingly, as he interups Tommy.

"Pft- you wish!" Tommy says, lightly pushing Tubbo and the two laugh. "Either way... I'm happy that whatever is ending it's ending with me next to my bestfriend."

"Oh god, Tommy, don't go sappy on me now!" Tubbo says as he chuckles.

Tommy turns his head to the side and sees Dream passing by. The two make eye contact for a minute. Tommy then dose a small upwards nod at Dream. The neon green man the bows his head back in respect and continue walking.

Tommy looks back at Tubbo and smiles, "wasn't planning on it, boss man."

Tommy's story then ends as the screen fades to black. It's not tragic, it's hopeful.