ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hello! Welcome to Portraits, a character art shop! To ensure things run smoothly and what I can offer, do make sure to read through this chapter carefully!

Bᴇ Pᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ

I have a work-intensive life outside of Wattpad and sometimes cannot get to drawing. I will try to get to orders as soon as possible—usually in a week or two—but things happen. In the case that I have not delivered in over two weeks, I will usually reach out to you and keep you in the loop. However, it is encouraged for you to keep in touch as well, in case I forget or am too busy to drop you a note.

Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛs

You have two weeks max to complete your payments after being accepted. If you do not complete them by then (or have NOT communicated that you cannot), I will not deliver your graphic and you will be blacklisted. The sooner you complete your payments, the faster you will receive your graphic. (While normally I work off of a first-come, first-serve system, those who complete their payments faster, or are actively reading, are occasionally bumped up the list.) 

Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ!

However, I understand that life can get in the way or something unexpected comes up—it happens to all of us! If something like that happens, please tell me. I am willing to give you more time! All you have to do is inform me. If you want something added, changed (like color) or altered from your form, TELL me! The quicker your correct your mistake or add something on, the more likely I am able to do it without having to redo the art. Please note that I will not always accept changes, but I will try my best!

Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ

I have taken precious time out of my day and hard work to make this for you. Do not be a jerk and steal it; there will be consequences. Similarly, please DO NOT feed my work to any AI program, especially learning generative ones, as it is harmful to me, small artists in general, and the artist industry. I say this again: DO NOT under ANY circumstances feed my work, even fully paid for and delivered to AI programs.

Wʜᴀᴛ I ᴏғғᴇʀ

At the moment, I only offer busts (head and shoulders) for humans and full body for wolves/dogs/animals. I will not draw fanfiction as it is a legal grey area that I do not want to take a risk in for fandoms that I do not know or am not invested in. Now I am offering chapter banners and covers! Please note that I will only accept one cover per month as they take a long time to create and I have a busy life schedule.

Tʏᴘᴇs ᴏғ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs

There are two styles of shading that I offer: Clear and Textured. Clear has no blending between the shading and hue shifts, and Textured has more blending between the shading, leaving a textured, grungy feel that is closer to a traditional painting (but not like one). Please see the examples below! Either one is not much trouble, so feel free you can mix and match what kind you want in your order.

For banners, I do POV changes and "thanks for reading" and iterations on such. I will attempt to match the style and color to your current cover unless specified. (I will not do animated banners (gifs) as of yet, but perhaps in the future.)

For covers, I am still experimenting with style, implantation, and time efficiency, so the styles will depend on your specific needs. While I can't do highly rendered, painted illustrated covers, I can offer fairly rendered painted pieces. In any case, I will do the best according to my abilities. You will receive a sketch of the cover, which you will evaluate to your liking (this is where you must voice any changes or style preferences), and the full, finished version after. Please note that I will not draw any mature content covers (highly gory, NSFW, highly romantic, etc.) or horror, and some kinds of paranormal.

Fɪʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟʟʏ

The forms are where I decide whether I want or am able to draw your character(s). Incomplete, unhelpful, or messy forms (like ones that are not all in one comment) are unlikely to be accepted. Please use the form listed in the chapter, too! It has all my absolutely necessary information for creating your graphics and if you fill it out, things will go smoother.

Note: this shop is exclusively on W a t t p a d and owned by me, ToWolfKin! If you are reading this elsewhere, it has been plagiarized and your device is subject to malware