ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Jimin
_________

Disappointing others are scary. In every relationships people have expectations, people seek something from others, knowingly or unknowingly, the purpose only sate based on them and the moment the clock doesn't strike on it, everything fall apart in front of our eyes.

Which is scary.

The silent rejection was to protect his dream of having a life as I have nothing to offer. I have literally nothing to offer other than myself and I don't want to disappoint him. Disappoint my Alpha.

My prince comes to me before everyone and everything, that's how I have been living my life all along and I can't change suddenly by a force that's my destiny and I won't. It will always him.

My prince's life has been embedded with responsibilities to protect our Kingdom, for our wealth and health. In return all I have is my life, to protect him in return. That's all I know. Growing up, that's all I was taught to know.

Others might doesn't understand me but that's who am and disappointing others, especially General Min when I don't know what I'm without my prince, without my titles and responsibilities, what I can offer him as a mate, I'm scared. Scared of the authority he has in me.

On my feelings.

Now shivering under the arms of my prince, swallowing cries, I couldn't even look towards my Alpha who's hurt. I could smell him, the disappointment, the anger, sadness--- I caused everything.

My prince assured me that he was okay but I couldn't move away from him. It feel like time has frozen, mind foggy, I was scared, I avoided everything, scared of disappointing but somehow I did it again.

Jihyo-ssi helped General Min to get up and physicians were already rushed to him. It was chaos. I heard whispers, shouts as I felt my prince getting away from my arms, rushing towards my Alpha.

I stood there until the whispers died down and before my Alpha could see the disappointment I was, I walked out of the chamber without any direction.

What am I doing?