6: 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑑 ~ 𝑂𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑛

Lizzie's POV :

I was walking to school, The new girl was infront of me so I sped up. She looked at me. "Hey chase." She said, Her voice is so hot.

"Hi, What subjects you got today?" I asked, She normally doesn't talk to people.

"Um.. English, Science, Maths, Drama and then I go home." She tells me, I frowned.

"No fifth period?" I asked.

"I only do 4, My ADHD is really bad." She says, I nod in response.

"Well, I have drama to so, Maybe we can go together? I'll skip school with you aswell. I have art last so it's shit." I tell her, She smiles.

"It would ruin my routine.." She mutters.

"Well then, When are you free?" I asked, She looks at me.

"After 4.. Pm, And then you can come over, Or I could come to yours. We can study maybe?" I nod, She smiles and I smile back.

"I'll come over, I've been round your house anyways." I took her home on the first day since she had a full day.

"Ok. Well, I'm gonna go to form.. You can do what you want." She tells me as we get into the school.

-

It's been a few weeks since that and I went over to Y/N's house everyday, I've got more flirty and she's still clueless and it's so cute. I decided on wearing a red laced underwear set and a short skirt to Y/N's house, I had a hoodie over me so I was covered.

I showed up at her house around 4:30, She opened the door. "Hey.. Um, I have guys over. Playing chess but If you wanna watch?"

"I'll watch." I tell her, The lets me in and leads me inside.

"Hey guys, This is lizz.."

"She's popular." One with glasses say.

"Yeah, We don't hang out with the popular kids, They bully us Y/N." a blonde said.

"Well, She's nice. I promise you'll be fine. Just relax." She told them, She then sat down on the couch and patted to the seat next to her, I then sat down.

After a few rounds of chess they left, "Finally, Studying, I left my books at school. I'm sorry." She tells me, I nod.

"I didn't come to study school Y/N.. I came to study something else." I tell her, She frowns. Y/N was taller then me, I was only 5'5 and she was 5'8, She towers alot of people.

"I.. What?" She asked.

"Oh your so cute, I want to have sex with you." I explain, She goes quiet.

"I'm a virgin." She whispers.

"That's fine, I'll lead." I whispers back, She then takes my hand and pulls me upstairs.

She pushes me into her room and forces her lips onto mine, She kicks the door shut with her foot. She then removes my hoodie and smiles when she sees my bra.

"Red is my favourite colour." She tells me before kissing my chest, She unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere making me gasp when she latched her lips onto my hard bud.

....

After about 3 rounds I was cuddled upto
Y/N, She had amazing abs and I even got to ride them. "Be mine." she whispered.

"I'm already yours." I tell her.

"Be my girlfriend." I smile at her confidence.

"God your cute, Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She giggles.

-

The next day at school I didn't tell anyone, no one even knows we're friends and Y/N and I like it like that, No question, No drama.

In maths Y/N sits infront of me, "It's actually 4527, Not 4327." Y/N says.

"What?" The teacher asked.

"The answer, It's wrong.. You took away 200 for no reason." Everyone goes silent while the teacher works it out.

"That is... correct." She said making everyone clap.

-

She thrusted into me, We was at her house still. "Fuck, Baby I'm so close." I tell her, She goes slower making me go crazy. "Y/N please.. Go faster. Please." I beg, She smiles before speeding up again.

-

I was walking in the school gate, Y/N just fucked me in her car, I'm not missing sex. I got into drama and Y/N followed, "Your late." She says.

"Sorry." Y/N says.

"You better be sorry, Detention both of you." I frown and look at Y/N.

"I can't do detentions." Y/N told her.

"Why not? Your a student like everyone else, Your normal like everyone else. So tell me Y/N why can't you do it."

"Because she can't, You got a problem go speak to mr zandar." I tell her, She just rolls her eyes.

"I'll do the detention if you want, She's not doing it though." She just nods and carrys on the lesson.

After 4th period I saw Y/N leaving, I caught upto her in the corridor. I pulled her in for a kiss making everyone go silent around us. "ELIZABETH, STOP KISSING THE NERDS." Aubrey yells as her and scarlett pull me off her.

"I'll see you tonight?" I asked, She nods before pressing a kiss on my forehead and leaving.

"Aww, She seems sweet.. Why the fuck are you dating a nerd?" Scar asked me.

"I like her, You got a problem?" I asked, They both shook their heads.

"Well.. Is she good in bed atleast?" I nod.

"Better then a guy, she likes to tease me alot though." They both smile and squeal.

-

After the detention I walked out to find
Y/N waiting, I walked towards her and she was standing by a motorcycle. "Hey, You seen my girlfriend?" She asked me.

"No, But I can fill in for her." I tell her, She nods.

"Your better looking anyways." I smile before being passed a helmet, She put one on herself and she got in the bike.

"Oh.. The bike?" I asked, She nods.

"It's fine, I'll keep you safe." She told me, I nodded before putting the helmet on and getting on behind her, I put my arms around her tightly.

Once we was on the road it wasn't that bad, She drove us to a cliff edge, It was calm and quiet. The ocean was down below and the sunset right infront of us.

There was also a tent, Enough for 2 people. "I haven't taken you on a proper date yet.. This is our first official date." she tells me.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"We're gonna watch the sun set." She whispers.

As we sat in the tent and watched the sun set in the comfort of her arms I felt at peace, She was my nerd and I love her.

I love her.

"I love you." I say, I don't know what she did but she rested her chin on my head.

"I love you so much." She whispered making me smile.

She is my nerd.

-

A/N : The smut is written very badly and I rushed this.