Introduction and Guide

Greetings,

It's SilverWolf here.

This book is on a more serious note than the others that I've published. This compilation of stories gives you an inside glimpse into the casualties of war.

What happens to the soldier's families who never came back? Or if they did, what goes on in their mind; all is going to be told about in this book. To make it more imaginable, I'll be writing it from both points of view, male and female so you can be free to read whichever suits you more.

Also, I'll be writing a few parts according to my country's army, though not anything controversial. Only the parts about how the soldier's sacrifices are acknowledged throughout the country. 

All sacrifices are equal since even if they were an enemy, they were only doing what you did; fighting for their country. Thus, I'm not differentiating between countries.

Warning: THIS BOOK ISN'T MIMICKING OR MAKING FUN OF SOLDIERS IN ANY WAY. I AM ONLY TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT THEY GO THROUGH. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OFFENSIVELY.

This will be a short compilation of a maximum of 6 chapters. I hope you guys like it and find it appreciative. 

Chapter Details:

•Male Point of View- The girl goes to war.

•Female Point of View- The boy goes to war.

Read whichever POV is comfortable for you all since the story will be the same.

Y/n= your name.

Further instructions will be given in a chapter after the basic stories on how to read next.

Thank you for reading, I hope you guys like it!

Let me know in the comments, I'd love to know your thoughts about this.

Signing out,

SilverWolf.

-D.N.