𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 ߊ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝐸𝐹

"Are you ok?"

➶ ➴↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

IT WAS COLD. The ground outside had been cloaked in white, crystallized snowflakes falling with every chilling breath she took. She was staring out the tiny window that had become her only sense of regularity all those years ago.

Small fingers touched her clothes, and instead of touching the nice silks Lillian had dressed her in, she touched rags. Inspecting her worn tunic, she frowned.

Spinning in fright, chains of iron clacked together at her feet, and she took in the dark cellar walls. 

Something was wrong. 

Something was terribly wrong.

Glancing up the steps that should lead to a locked wooden door stood a solid stone wall.

"Gods," She breathed out, turning around in circles as she inspected the familiar room. 

Walls barricaded her in, walls that reeked of mold and isolation. She was trapped in the shadows once more. Spinning back to the window she had been inspecting, she clenched her fist and swung.

It didn't budge and she screamed as her hand exploded into colors of pain and blood. Fear and anger driving her now, she punched the window again, willing it to break. It remained unmoved, becoming decorated with the blood from her knuckles with every punch she threw.

She needed to get out of this cellar.

A loud thud hit the floor behind her. Turning, she let out a shriek of horror as she beheld the corps of her parents. 

Deep cuts were sliced across their necks as their skin was black, peeled with rot and decay. That hadn't stopped them from standing however, nor did it stop the rain of blood that flowed from their necks, showering their torsos.

A heinous snarl burst from her fathers lips, but it wasn't the noise that made her flinch.

His eyes, his eyes!