Chapter 2

" Finally, she said that she really likes me and she was so glad to live in the same house as me" Jules says it smiling.
He went to his date the last night. And as he promised me, he told me everything that happened.
He said that they went to a really chic and expensive restaurant. They ate sushis. I really like sushi, who in this integer world doesn't like sushi? I don't know and I really don't want to know. They also talked a lot about their feelings about to move to the apartment. Jules said that Lyly is so cheerful and anxious, I would like to be like her but when I think about to move I feel my heart beating on my throat.

Jules and I are right now on my couch, we're watching " The Crown" wich is a beautiful serie, it talks about the royal family, we really enjoy watching it while we eat pizzas.
" Only 3 days and we move to our new home!" Jules says it with a lot of delight.
" Yeah, it'll be strange living with 5 persons don't you think?" I asked.
" Yep, but there are only persons that we like so it'll be funny. Did you already think about all the parties that we could do?" He replied.
The parties! I really don't like it. No, I don't know if I like it or not, to be honest I'd never done parties in my life apart with Jules and our parents for the new year.
" We aren't going to do any parties" I say, knowing already the answer.
"Oh bro, you're not ready to live with me" he says desperately.
" So now I really don't think so" I argue.
He laughs and it made me think about what he was thinking in this exact moment. I really would like to tell that he is joking about doing parties but I know him and his friends with whom I'm going to live and I know he's serious. And it makes me panic. But maybe I'll enjoy doing parties.

Jules just left my house and I'm thinking about what he said. He tell me that he really likes Lyly and Lyly really likes him. I'm extremely jealous of him 'cause I love her for two years now and he always knew. Now that I'll have the change to talk more with her he just decided that he loves Lyly too and without surprise she loves him as well. The life is really more complicated than I thought. But I just gonna take the positive things in this history wich are I'm going to live with my "friends" and I could know Lyly more. We are not going to be on a relationship as I always thought we are just going to have a normal friendship.