An Ordinary Day

Author's pov:
Uzumaki Naruto. Oh how fate has played with his life, poor boy never got a whole period of peace from the day he was born. Oh and not to forget our only uchiha with his traumatizing memories.

(In this book Naruto will have the same short hair that he cut as he became hokage because this story will take place when they are adults also I will make the villagers meaner when he was a child like the older kids bullied him and multiple murder attempts were made by the older ones in attempt to get rid of the demon but that was when he was a child. Naruto always wears the prosthetic hand that sasuke has given him. Tired eyes and 2 kids ( also Kawaki) and a wife: Hinata.
Sasuke also looks the same.)

Author's pov:
Naruto woke up on his desk with papers scattered all around him. He must have slept again while working. He got up and went downstairs to see his wife preparing lunch and... Wait LUNCH? What time was it? He rushed to the kitchen to ask Hinata about the time. "Why, it's 2:23 P.M. and where is my good morning?" "Oh my god I'm late I have to go to the office and-" "No you don't because I called Shikamaru and told him that you're having your day off and that you won't be going to work" Hinata says as she calmed him down. "Oh phew, thank you darling. And I know it's late but good morning" Hinata chuckled and returned the late "Good Morning" even though it was noon. Naruto went over to desk to see himawari running toward him to hug while boruto simply stood from the corner and watched. Their relationship has been very tough to understand.  Boruto has been getting all his anger and frustration out on naruto though naruto has been trying to fix things yet boruto seems to blame everything that happens on him. He smiled to boruto who only turned his back and left. Naruto felt so bad but couldn't do anything about it.

Naruto's pov:
I turned around to Hinata. "Wait isn't it the day were Sarada is officially declared as the oldest Uchiha child it's only heir or whatever ?" I asked her as she placed the plates on the desk.

Hinata's pov:
"Yes it is naruto and i already told you that sakura invited us not because we are Just friends but because you are the hokage and you need to be there" I told him as I sat down. He seemed kind of upset at the mention of the ceremony but it's probably because he is tired and doesn't want to go.
______________________________________

I know it's short but that's because I will directly start writing the next chapter any ideas and comments are more than welcome so I hope you enjoy❤