The 'Ceremony' part.2

But she didn't ......
          ---------------------------------------

Author's pov:

Nothing pulled Sarada into the circle. She started looking around, nervous and confused. The crowds started talking. The poor girl's parents looked at each and then sasuke looked at naruto and he knew what to do.

"Ok everybody, please silence down ok. Just give it a few moments. Sarada, dear stay were you are and nobody move. Just wait" said naruto out loud and everybody obeyed but many kept whispering.

And then within seconds of waiting, Everybody saw a blur to the center and then, someone from the crowd itself was pulled and after moments, another blur came rushing by. The force had brought with it smoke clouds and whatever was drawn was now clouded with dust. But it wasn't Sarada! She wasn't the one drawn into the circle like what was promised. Moments later, she was finally pulled into the dust and smoke and that is when the crowd finally lost it. Sasuke and Naruto rushed into the scene followed by Sakura and Hinata.

"Sarada!" Shouted sasuke as he got no reply and then she is thrown out and a voice screams "GET OFF ME!" Sasuke helps his daughter up as the figures are kind of clear now. The voice was unfamiliar and now the dust was clearing down.
Standing there were 3 figures coughing.
The crowds were silent waiting for what will happen next.
Kawaki and 2 other kids were standing there.
Everybody burst into talking. The crowds the elders and even their friends. Something wasn't right.

"ENOUGH. EVERYBODY IS DISMISSED FOR AN UNKOWN PERIOD OF TIME OR AT LEAST UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. IF I SEE ANYBODY HERE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED. NOW GO." Shouted Naruto so everybody could hear him. The crowd kept talking but everybody went. Without a word naruto summoned the 2 kids and Kawaki into a nearby cabin which was once used by the uchiha clan.

Everybody went inside and Sakura suddenly yelled before she was silenced by naruto. All four of these kids were now standing in the middle.
💙?: "what do you want from us!?" Said the strange boy.
❤?: calm down dear. Please excuse  my brother
There was a boy and a girl. The boy was a little taller than Boruto and he had spiky black hair and blue eyes. The girl was taller than kawaki and had red hair and almost white eyes. She was blind.
❤?: Greeting strangers, my name is Kiyomi and this is my younger brother: Memna. A have a few questions to ask if you don't mind. Where are we and who are you?
Sakura: No you listen and i ask questions. Where the Hell did you come from and why were you summoned!?
Sasuke: Everyone calm down you two sit down onthese two chairs.
Kiyomi: alright but I really need you explain afterwards.
Sakura: HOW IS EVERYONE SO CHILL. IM NOT OVERREACTING FOR SURE. WHO ARE THEDES KIDS AND WHY DID THEY RUIN MY BABY'S CEREMONY!!!!
Sasuke: Sakura. Calm. Down. NOW.
And before she could speak another word a little click sound occurred and they turned around. The little boy was getting the chair for the girl and just seemed to look at them and it was scary.
Kiyomi: Now Memna do you mind
fetching me a long branch from outside.

And that did it. Their inner theories were proven. She was indeed blind. The boy obeyed and fetched a stick for her. Now they sat down and the 2 men started asking questions:

Naruto: So what are you full names, ages, and parents names.

Kiyomi: I told you our names and we don't know our parents. We lived in a village nearby and we suddenly got here. Me and my brother live in a little hut and while I was sitting and he was outside, we suddenly got pulled into here. I am 17 I think and Memna is 14.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other. "I think" what did she mean by that? Everyone was confused. Boruto finally spoke "and you, why did you throw Sarada? Do you not know that it's rude to throw somebody like that!" Finally they looked at the girl who had been forgotten for a while, and she had tears in her eyes. Sasuke went over to her and tried to calm her down.

"Dad? What is going On? I've been preparing for this day ever since I knew it existed and now it's ruined and there are these two weirdo and Kawaki being pulled into the circle instead of ME! w-wait... Kawaki?" All the attention went to Kawaki. Why was he pulled? And that us the exact thing Sakura asked: " Why was HE pulled into the circle? It looks like ThE GrEaT UcHiHa spirit of your is on drugs cause otherwise Sarada is the oldest Uchiha child, so why was she pulled the last after these idiots!?"
Memna heard her and got up "Hey cherry! Watch it. The only idiots here are you! I'm taking my sister and were leaving." The moment he finished Sakura exploded "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT-" And she was about to punch him before naruto interfered and stopped her. Kiyomi was listening to them fighting like kids before she got up, hit her stick on the floor, and in a stern voice commanded "ENOUGH. IF you don't want anything else then we'll  be on our way.
Naruto wasn't going to let them leave until he found out why has this whole thing happened so he asked one final question which was "Do you live alone?" And Kiyomi answered with a stern Yes.

Naruto: You Are to stay here and enter the kings academy in Konoha until I figure out what is going on and this is the command of the hokage.

Memna: Do you think we are going to listen to you.?

Sasuke: And do YOU think you are going anywhere?

Kiyomi: Memna, it's alright. We are staying for as long as these gentlemen require.

Memna: B-but we can't because weren't we going to-"

Kiyomi: Memna... I said we are staying.

Memna: alright sister. But I will put no trust in them.

Kiyomi: Its fine.

And in a whisper she replied: neither will I.
______________________________________

I'm done! I hope you guys enjoy and at some point, I will hold and big question for you guys to answer and until I get enough votes I don't write so you guys can have time to think but don't worry it's not now so u hope you enjoyed. As usual any recommendations or comments are welcome. Bye and have a lovely day❤