10 • Marriage

Their attention caught by the voice behind the curtains , they turned only to found NK with shocked expressions

Their attention caught by the voice behind the curtains , they turned only to found NK with shocked expressions . Seeing him , it's not very hard to conclude that he got to know the truth .

NK who comes there after hearing HP and Mohan talking about the Arshi's remarriage as wanna record it , was shocked to hear how they got married . He knows that Arnav is short tempered and not less than monster but this is not expected .

" Is that true ? " NK asked still being shocked but seeing them silently looking at him , it confirmed that all was true . He marched towards them while both stands and his camera is long ago dropped down causing shutting off recording .

" How could you forgive him ? " He asked her in disbelief knowing that she loves Arnav but is love greater than self respect ? No and the self esteem girl she is , he couldn't believe that she could forgive the man who is soul reason behind her misery .

" I know that ki you love Arnav but your love is not greater than your self-esteem , he is the only reason for your miseries till now Khushiji. " , NK stated in stern voice as he couldn't digest the face of her forgiving nannav just like that , he was ashamed of himself as he claimed himself friend but couldn't able to find the pain behind her fake smile .

" He is not only reason " , Khushi immediately cut NK and was about to say something but NK again cut her , " He is . His ego makes him do it . And if he is claiming that he loves you then why he can't trust you ? Jaha pyar hota hain vaha par trust hota hain aur agar aap apne partner par trust nahi kar sakte to pyar karke kya matlab hain ? "

{ He is . His ego makes him do it . And if he is claiming that he loves you then why he can't trust you ? Where there is love there is trust and if you cannot trust your partner then what is the point of loving? }

NK stated fariously while looking towards Arnav who is standing there without saying anything but in his anger he failed to see Arnav's eyes which was getting filled with tears of guilt for his deed in past .

" Do you really think man having trust issue like ASR will believe / trust someone whom he met just 7 months ago ? Mujhe batao kya Arnavji aise pahle se the ? Bachapan se ? " Khushi asked pointing out the fact .

{ Do you really think man having trust issue like ASR will believe / trust someone whom he met just 7 months ago ?  Tell me is Arnavji is like this from straight ? From his childhood ? }

" Arnav bachpan mein jaisa bhi ho but it's doesn't justify what he did . It's doesn't make difference ... " NK was cut by Khushi who stated ...

{ Arnav as in childhood , but it's doesn't justify what he did . It's doesn't make difference ... }

" It's makes difference . What makes him change himself ? Aisa kya hua jisne Arnav ko heartless and ruthless ASR banaya ? Jiske liye koi bhi bharose ke , pyar ke , trust ke layak nahi hain other than his family ? "