Shot 31

Comment guyss or next update is going to be more late 👀

Continue :

Preeta and arjun were shown sitting in their seats in plane ready to land in india and ayaan was sleeping in Arjun's lap..

Arjun's words were ringing in her ears made her feel extremely guilty for her behaviour towards ayaan..

" Thik nhii haii preeta ayaan.."

" Tumhari vajah se sirf tumhare so called hate ki vajah se aaj yeh bacha depression se guzar raha haii "

" Khelna  hasna kudna sab bhul gaya hai mera champ "

" Pyaar  chahiye ise.. ek maa ka pyaar.. uski mumma ka pyaar..."

" Ayaan  ki mental condition worse hoti jaa rhi haii.. can you believe it?! Kitna stress le raha hai yeh bacha.. only because of you! "

Her trance broke when a child starting crying.. she looked at ayaan who also woke up because of the sound..

Ayaan ( whispers ) : mumma..

He cutely rubbed his eyes & looked around trying to find preeta which he always do whenever he wakes up from his sleep..

And every single time she was not with him.. he was left alone..

His eyes fell on that kid who was crying but now playing and laughing with his parents.. ayaan kept staring at them with longing eyes..

Arjun : Ayaan ? Uth gaya mera champ.. tu yaha baith.. bhook lagi hogi na.. m kuch leke aata hu..

He made her sat on his seat which was beside preeta & left but not before giving preeta a warning look to not to do anything or say to him..

Preeta : ayaan.. aapka pair kaisa hai.. abhi bhi dard haii..

She asked him softly & was about to touch his cheek but he flinched away and hugged his knees close to his chest.. tears started rolling down from his eyes as he remembered her words..

Ayaan ( in tears ) : aap m..meri mumma nhi ho.. aap mujhse hate..hate karte ho..

Preeta looked at him shockingly.. A tear escaped from her eye seeing him.. he looked so broken.. in her hate she didn't even realised that her own son was losing himself day by day.. his small heart was breaking badly..

Preeta : Aayuu..

She whispered his nickname painfully.. hell! She called him with that name for the first time ever.. ayaan looked at her with his tearful eyes..

She was about to hugged him but arjun came-behind him a airhostess standing with food trolley- she quickly backed away then wiped her tears composing herself..

Arjun : kya hua.. yeh aashu kyu beta..

He looked at him worriedly and wiped his eyes.. ayaan hiccuped then asked him a question which made his & preeta's heart clenched with pain..

Ayaan : mumma mujhse pyaar kyu nhi karti uncle.. kya m.. m bohot bura hu.. kya yeh meri sach m mumma nhi haii..

Arjun : nhi ayaan! Maine mana kiya tha na tujhe ki is baare m ab dobara bilkul nhi sochna.. preeta hi teri mom haii.. ( to preeta ) why the hell are you so quiet?! Bolo preeta ki ayaan tumhara apna beta haii.. Say it dammit!

He said to her angrily in low voice.. atleast said to him now or she would going to lose him forever.. since morning he was trying his best to made him stop thinking about that freaking night!

But he was still not convinced & started crying easily made his condition worse..

Preeta : Ha.. haa ayaan.. i m so.. sorry beta.. m sirf aapki mumma hu.. sirf ayaan ki.. or m aapse bohot py-

She cupped his cheeks & about to uttered those words which ayaan was dying to hear but stopped hearing a news..

" The karan luthra is back! "

" Jiii haa.. sahi suna aapne karan luthra jinke 7 saal pehle marne ki khabar aayi thi aaj pata chala ki vo juthi thii "

" The famous succesful businessman.. ab dobara apni company start karne ke liye bilkul ready haii "

Her hands fell down from ayaan's face.. her head snapped towards the small tv where the news and some of karan's recent pictures were flashing..

Tears welled up in her eyes but still she didn't let them fall.. she immediately looked away from the screen & covered her eyes with glasses..

No! She can't.. she can't let him affect her again.. he can't distroy her life again.. he is no-one.. she told herself repeatedly & shook her head to stop thinking about him.. her hands were shaking badly.. she was panicking badly.. she was just about to had panick attack but she controlled herself..

On the other side , Arjun was hugging ayaan & consoling him.. he didn't hear anything as his whole focus was on ayaan..

Arjun : dekha champ.. preeta ne kaha na ki vo aapki hi mumma haii.. now stop crying & be a good boy.. chal jaldi se yeh lunch finish kar..

Ayaan looked at preeta then at arjun made him sighed.. This little boy wanted her mother to ate too..

Arjun : mumma bhi abhi start kar rhi hai ayaan.. ( to preeta ) preeta.. preetaa! Kya hua ?!

He shook her shoulder a little when she didn't respond & looked at her confusingly..

Preeta : kuch.. kuch nhii..

Arjun : lunch ?

She nodded her head slowly silently telling him she would ate then picked up the water bottle & drank it in one go..

Whole journey, she tried to distract herself from his thoughts and after that little sad moment she didn't talk or look at ayaan..

Flight landed.. They were shown sitting in the cab driving towards the house where they were going to stay.. memories of him & her together kept coming in her mind but she didn't let them take over of her heart..

Preeta : ham kaha stay kar rhe hai arjun ?

Arjun : jald hi tumhe pata chal jayega..

She sighed as he was not telling her anything.. he gulped internally knowing hell was going to come when she would know..

After sometime, they reached the place & got down from the car.. he picked up ayaan in his arms as he couldn't walk due to sprain in his feet..

Ayaan : ham kaha aa gye uncle ?

Preeta : ham kaha aa gye arjun ?

Both asked him at the same time made arjun chuckled.. preeta smile lightly, while ayaan giggled cutely..

He rang the doorbell.. preeta looked around & her eyes fell on the name plate made her froze , shocked, numb at the same time..

Mr. Karan Luthra

Before she could process anything.. the door opened and their eyes met with each other after long 7 years..

Screen Freezed!

Precap : preeran meet

Do votes & leave you honest reviews..

Tina ♥️