• Torpefied •

"Don't leave them alone...
They need you Siddharth.."

"Something atrocious is coming up.."
"You will regret.."

Were the utterances heard by him. The sentences repeated continuously making his ears feel numb. His eyes shut tight, manifesting his fidgety. He breathed heavily and was shaking badly in anxiety.

Tears were rolling down from his eyes but not due to the grief, these were the tears of pain, the pain that the voices were giving him.

He covered his ears with his hands to block the hassel sounds. He felt his head erupting and finally when he couldn't take it, he became unconscious. On the pliable and slushy grass, he lied there, torpefied not even aware of the fact that life is going to change completely.

With Avneet

She whimpered collapsing on the couch burying her face in her palms.
She regretted whatever she inculpated. She couldn't believe that it was actually her who hurted him. The person she always wanted to keep happy was now in pain and the reason was she herself.

She sobbed badly but soon heard some muffled sobs which weren't her's. Her eyes followed the direction the direction from which the sound was coming and found her little munchkin whimpering. Her heart ached seeing Khushi in this condition.

She harshly wiped her tears and got on her feet. She went towards Khushi who was peeping from the ajar door.

She slowly opened the door and picked her up in her arms.

"Shh...baby nothing happened.. Mumma is here na.." She said resting Khushi on her shoulder and calming her.

"Baby...Stop crying mumma will give you choci then.." She said trying to get hold of the situation.

"Daddie angly.." Khushi said as she sniffled.

"No baby no one is angry...Now you sleep, you are tired na.." She said carresing her hairs.

"Mum...mumma daddie hates Khushi.." She said making Avu flabbergasted. She couldn't even think in her dreams that Khushi will take Siddharth's scolding in that way.

"No baby...Who told you this?? Daddie loves his little princess the most. He loves you more than anything...Now stop thinking all this and sleep..." She said making Khushi understand.

Avu kissed Khushi's forehead and wiped her tears. Avu helped her in was washing her face and changed her dress.

Khushi laid down on the bed still thinking about Siddharth. She was damn scared of him.

"Baccha...Sleep now..." Avu said patting her chest.

"Daddie..." She whispered, missing him. Khushi often slept on Siddharth's chest but unfortunately today it wasn't possible.

"Daddie will come after sometime princess but for now sleep..." Avu said controlling her tears, seeing Khushi devastated.

After 10-15 minutes Khushi finally slept.

Avneet kissed her forehead with affection as she stared her sleeping figure, tears glistened her eyes as she caressed her hair, this was the first fight they ever had after being in relation with each other and the worst part was it was witnessed by their daughter who even though not understanding anything blamed herself for their bitter emotions. She wiped her tears off , sniffling and controlling herself as she tucked the blanket around khushi properly,
The weather outside was chilly cold, her palms and feet cold, she rubbed her palms together providing herself some warmth as she walked towards the balcony.

She opened the balcony door and shivered immediately as cold wind gushed in, walking out the night gloomy sky was overcast with clouds and chilly wind blowing, nothing was clearly visible as snowy fog misted around. Avneet inhaled shakily as her sight caught his empty car parking, she was tensed and worried, many obscure and pessimistic thoughts gathering her mind,