17

Vegas : without wasting a second I loosened Pete's belt And turned him out . I kissed his lips and bit his lower part

Pete : my all tears are gone ...just his lips are visible ( on mind )

After that Vegas kissed petes lower body and suddenly he started to undress him. Pete grabbed Vegas collars and tightened his grip.vegas gently sit Pete on his lap.

Vegas : pete I'm sorry but u shouldn't say that do u know ? Did I hurt u?

Vegas took Petes each fingers and licked them . Then Pete went down and kisses Vegas neck . Vegas gently pulling one finger inside petes ass. Pete hissed .

Vegas : I won't allow to give u any paper Pete . I'll not give that .thss Ur punishment.

Pete looked Vegas eyes with tears almost warning to fall .still Vegas didn't give Pete paper . Vegas then sat Pete on the bed and went to the fridge and bought some ice cubes . He then ordered Pete to close his eyes anf lay down . Vegas went up to Pete's body and tied Pete's legs up with his belt . Vegas took one ice cubes and placed it inside Pete's hole and started to lick it . Pete started to tensed up while Vegas kept licking those ice cubes .

After finishing the ice cubes ....Vegas hold Pete's hands and then started to Thurst Pete's cock. Pete just closed his eyes and was feeling the moment. Pete tapped Vega's shoulder and again looked as if he needs pen and paper .

Vegas : Ahhh.....ughhh Pete don't l look Ahhh at me like this . I won't give u .

Vegas then drank Pete's cum and kissed Pete's lips for tasting him his own cum. Vegas can actually see how Pete is blushing.

Then Vegas switched their position and let hold his cock almost Infront of Pete's mouth. Without wasting a minute....Pete sucked Vega's cock and then Vegas hold Pete's cock with his hand and another hand processing inside his ass .

Pete choked while Vegas slapped Pete's ass . Vegas giggled.

After sucking his Dixk Pete again sat up on bed and Vegas laid him down . Vegas took a tissue and cleaned Pete's hole before putting his dick inside.

Vegas took some cold melted ice and put that on Pete's hole and then put his dick inside.

Vegas : U are mine and I mean it .

Vegas kept doing many times untill Pete passed out .

After waking up ...Vegas saw Pete is staring at him. Pete suddenly hugged Vegas and kissed Vega's nipples. Vegas kissed Pete's forehead

They both stared at each other and suddenly Vega's went inside Pete's blanket and started to suck his dick again and this time Pete tapped Vegas chest ....

Vegas looked Pete and then he went for the pen Nd paper .
.

Pete : * U ARE A PSYCHO ...THE UCE CUBES LITERALLY MADE ME LOSE MY CONTROL*