29

All I see if red . Why the hell Vegas treating me like this?? I don't deserve to be thrown up like this. From the corner of my eyes....I saw how he walked out of the shower and laying  down.

.late of the night ...the dawn Is almost coming but after that I don't know what to do. Everything is seems like a danger . I kissed him. Gave myself to him . I have always been tried and still trying to be with him. I always try to open up my feelings and always hug him whenever he needs me.  I don't know what to do anymore right . I don't know whom to  I should go. After being born.... I always had one place to go and that is my all friends and everyone was rude to me. there too I had only one woman I don't remember her name but I still remember how she just slap me whenever I did something .wrong or right that doesn't matter.

It was only two or 3:00 a.m. I saw Vegas lay down beside me but facing the celing and other side. I always try to calming down Vegas. And that's why I did my best to turn over, and put my hands on his waist and then what he did he just yanked my waist and throw of other side and that made me realise that  he is actually so mad at me.

I turned around. Went to washroom took a shower. then when I came back he was still the same he didn't bother to ask me where I was .....where did I go ......for 2 hours. And now I just want to, I want to throw up and just come from the bad feeling. I want to see him to treat me like a prince.

I called out for his name. No I don't talk but I can use my hands to ask him what happened. he turn around cupped my face. Am I dreaming? After that wake us kiss my forehead kissed my eyes. Just my nose he sucked at it.

And then Vegas asked me some questions, that I don't even want to say it but I had to. Because it is my fault to be treated like this.

Vegas : do you realise it why I treated you like that? Question and then Vegas just turn around again and wake up. And I hug him back. I don't know what to do I just want to hold him and cry all my heart . then I just turn to go back to my room but now I am laying down on my bed and top of me is Vegas. Vigas don't even know what to do anymore. He just Hug to me and say that.

Vegas : now how you feel? Do you even know how I feel so when you ask me to find someone else? Do you know how I cried every night after torturing you ? still I  can kill hundred of peoples . but for you I changed myself .......for you and your love . For you I have realized how do love someone. for you I know how to be loved and how to love at the same time. You shouldn't be like this. beating you shouldn't be at my Mercy . all you have to do is love me and love me the way you should be . and you shouldn't be the one who asked me to leave you . when it's not your fault.  I know how the bastards  did to you. I know how you gave up everything just to save me.and after that I tried to love you .and what you did ?? you just question me another thing and you just said me to leave you ??

I know how it feels when you try to love someone and till the person how much you love them . but still it's a mistake. It's an accident. It's nothing to do with you but trust me Pete ........I will kill everything. you want me to kill that person .who tried to kill you..... who try to slap you . would try to make you fall down and who tried to it made me really really sad to know that you asked me to leave you . Pete from now on don't ever..... No  matter what happens next....... you shouldn't say that like you said yesterday .you should leave me and I should leave you for some other people. Do you even know what you mean to me for me ???

you even know what you mean for my family. Do you even know how much I love you . from now on you have to be with me nothing matter what.

no matter what situation comes but you have to be with me . you have to be with my family. you have to be with my soul .you have to be in every single part of me. It's okay now we all are okay I just want you to hug me like you.

I don't know what to do anymore. it was my thought before I came here. And now I just want to be with take us. I never knew I never imagine that living would be this much hard. I just want him to be happy and that's why I say that find someone else. But the same time. It doesn't treat me like this anymore. You Love Me Like you do and that made me realise one thing that he actually love me and he don't ever leave me anymore. I just turn around and hugged tightly the way I can do. And the stars are shining.