CHAPTER 2: A Interview & Black Emerald's Appearance

3rd Person POV

Alaya: "Hello everyone, Alaya Césaire here and today I have a special guest with me today."

Alaya: "You all may be wondering who's the special guest. Well it's none other than..."

The camera zoomed out to show Ladybug smiling and sitting across from the creator of The Ladyblog. Ladybug just smiled and waved to the camera.

Alaya: "Ladybug!"

Ladybug: "Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well."

Alaya: "Okay I have a few questions for you, Ladybug. Then I'll ask questions from the viewers, okay?"

Ladybug nodded and smiled.

Ladybug: "Okay."

Alaya: "Okay first question. Where's your partner Cat Noir?"

Ladybug smile slowly falls.

Ladybug: "Well... Umm... Cat Noir is... how do I say it... he had problems with his civilian identity and was forced to quit. That's all I'm going to say."

Alaya: "Oh I'm so sorry for asking."

Ladybug just waved her off.

Ladybug: "It's fine Alaya. Please continue with the interview."

Alaya nodded.

Alaya: "Okay next question. There's a rumor saying that there's a new Shadow Moth around. Do you have anything to say about this rumor?"

Ladybug looked at her best friend Alaya.

Ladybug: "I'll just say rumor or not, myself and my Miraculous team will stop whoever that person is or save them. You can count on us."

Alaya: "I'm glad to hear that. Okay this is the last question, before I start taking questions from the viewers."

Ladybug nods with a smile.

Ladybug: "Okay, shoot."

Alaya smiled at her best friend.

Alaya: "Okay, have you found a replacement for Cat Noir?"

Ladybug looks at Alaya then at the camera, before sighing and looking back at Alaya.

Ladybug: "I have in a way, but..."

Alaya: "But what?"

Ladybug looks at the camera.

Ladybug: "I'd like to say something to the original Cat Noir. Chat if you're watching this and I'm sure you are. I could never replace the original, but you made it clear that I should move on. Even though for all your cat puns and flirting. I couldn't have asked for a better partner than you. As for who has the Miraculous of the Black Cat."

Ladybug sad smile turned into a happy smile.

Ladybug: "I think it's better if he were to introduce himself to you guys. Come on out Bee."

Alaya: "Wait he's here?! Why didn't you say anything, Ladybug?!"

Behind the stage wall a male teen with a black and emerald high-tech hero suit with a digital interface face mask that showed a smiling face with four freckles in the shape of a diamond.

The mask had Fox-rabbit hologram ears on the top of the mask, and in his messy curly black and forest green hair a pair of dragon like horns and cat ears could bearly be seen. He also had a pair of realistic looking and moving cat tails with even more realistic green flames on the tips of them.

Ladybug: "Bee please introduce yourself to the viewers of the Ladyblog."

???: "Of course, Lady. *turns to the camera and bows like those who are from Japanese origin* Hello Ladyblogers I'm..."