Chapter Five

Taylor's POV:

I walked through the glass doors of the school and headed to the front office. I walked up to the lady behind a long desk. She looks up and smiles.

"You must be the new student. Taylor, right?" She asks.

I nod. She hands me my schedule and locker com.

"Thank you." I smiled.

She gave me a warm smile back. "Have a nice day." She said as I walked out of the office.

As I'm walking down the halls looking for my locker I noticed people staring at me. Some were human and some were wolves. I could tell by their scent. I could also hear the human girls gossip about me thanks to my heightened hearing. They were whispering.

"Look at her clothes. She dresses like a guy."

I ignored them and laughed mentally thinking about earlier this morning. The other wolves looked slightly interested but then they looked away minding their own business. And I was glad for it.

I finally found my locker and looked at my schedule for my com. 31,43,37. I opened it and all my books were already there. I looked at my schedule. I had algebra first. My mood lightened a little. I am quite good at math. I usually get A's.

I looked down at the map of the school that was on the back of the schedule and I walked to classroom B 101.

When I got there I quickly walked to the back of the classroom and sat down. There was only a few students in the classroom.

After about two minutes the rest of the students started to show up. Then a girl with long brown hair sat down next to me. She turned to me and smiled.

"Hi. My name is Emma." She said as she extended her hand out for me to shake.

I toke her hand. "Nice to meet you Emma. I'm Taylor." I tell her.

I breathed in her scent and she is a wolf just like most of the class is. I only sense about five humans.

Then what I assume is the math teacher, walks in. She walks to her desk and then turns to look at the class.

"Ok class I have been told we have a new student. Taylor can you stand up please."

I stood up and gave the class a little wave.

"Tell us something about yourself."

"Uh ok. Hi my name is Taylor I just moved her from Morrison, Wisconsin to come live with my brother Brandon sooo yeah."

"Ok thank you Taylor you can take a seat. Let's get started" She chimed.

Everyone groaned. She went on about the lesson. I was bored. I already learned this at my old school. So I tried to make it look like I was paying attention.

Then the teacher gave us our assignment. I started working on it and I got halfway through when Emma growled in frustration.

"I can't even get past the first problem." She exclaimed.

"I can help you." I offered.

She looks at me in disbelief. "You understand this?" She asked.

"Yeah I learned this at my old school." I replied.

"Um, well thanks it would be great if you could help me." She replied.

"Ok." I smiled.

 I helped her through five problems.

"Do you get it now." I asked.

"Yeah I think so. Thanks. Your a life saver." She breathed.

"Ahhh it's nothing." I laughed.

By then there was five minutes of class left.  I quickly finished my work just as the bell rang ending class.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank y'all for readin. Sorry it took me soo long to update. :)

Vote, comment.