❝ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❞

❝ is that a challenge ? ❞

 °

twister game flashback;

"idiot!" jeongin shouted as gripped onto jisung for support, falling to the mat, dragging jisung with him. "that's what you get for kicking me."

"but now- i hate this game!"

"because you got down? grow up." changbin huffed from his position as chan rubbed jeongin's shoulder giving him a light smile.

"you did good, it's okay."

even though jeongin was upset from being out he nodded as jisung and him sat together, watching the others play. which meant they were now taking over the spinner.

"hyunjin hyung..," jeongin hummed lowly, laughter soon spewing out of him. "left foot, green."

hyunjin's eyes went wide as he took into consideration the position he was in, a huff following soon. "please say sike, jeongin."

"nope!"

the taller weaved his leg through the underneath of seungmin and minho's legs, placing his left foot on green quickly before he slipped.

"hwang! you're long ass legs, move it." minho spoke quickly, having to fix himself as hyunjin kept repositioning his leg. "why is he on my team and trying to practically sabotage me."

"why are you always complaining ?" chan sighed, his turn being next and putting the selected body part with the respective color.

after a while only four of them were on the mat, that being seungmin, felix, minho, and hyunjin. meaning the only team lasting was minho and hyunjin's team.

chan spun the spinner, glancing at the thing chosen as he showed the others. "minho, right hand in the air."

"i call bullshit!" minho huffed out, standing up from the mat and walking off without realizing he was now out, his eyes widening. "you have got to be kidding me."

the others laughed, minho plopping himself down on the couch and crossing his arms. "hwang you better win this."

"i'm trying." hyunjin gritted, felix's turn being passed as he stuck out his tounge with how easy his move was.

by the time there was only two left standing, they were all slowly growing tired. they didn't expect the game to go on for this long.