❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❞

❝ fakest straight ever ❞

 °

"i'm going back to 505." hyunjin hummed softly as he walked down the streets of seoul.

it was midday and the boy decided to head out to go grab some new art supplies, considering he was running low. and by the time he left it was early morning, everyone still fast asleep.

the music was still flowing through his ears until his ringtone started blaring, a huff leaving him.

hyunjin quickly slid his phone out from his pants pocket and saw the contact, smiling as he noticed felix was calling him. easily swiping the except button he adjusted his hat, seeing felix appear on his cell screen.

"where the hell are you!" felix screamed, causing hyunjin to pull on of his earphones out, surprised felix was yelling in the first place.

"outside?" hyunjin questioned, doing a spin around to show felix he was out. "why are you yelling anyways? it's not like i ran off."

felix huffed, quickly running to somewhere and covering the speaker so hyunjin couldn't pick up whoever the younger was talking to. which, was pretty annoying to him because why did he have to hide a conversation in the first place.

"can you just get home, please."

"i was already on my way." hyunjin rose an eyebrow now, wondering what was going on since he left. he couldn't ask further questions, since felix hung up the call right after.

a man can't ever do anything alone.

 °

hyunjin knocked on the door, hear footsteps rapidly rush towards it as seungmin opened it and grinned. "hyunjin hyung is here!"

the mentioned male stepped inside, walking her to his paint easel and setting the bag down on his stool. as everyone perched up from the living area.

"where's minho?"

"minho hyung!"

"thank god you're home," changbin sighed, lightly smacking the side of hyunjin's head as the younger was confused. "i don't we've ever seen minho hyung go so crazy before."

minho? crazy? hyunjin was beyond confused.

minho appeared out of the bathroom, scanning the room until his eyes landed on hyunjin and he immediately walked over, placing his hands all over hyunjin's face. "where the hell were you?"