Stubborn Mr Dango

I glanced angrily at the man that stumbled upon me and I am really not happy about that at all.

But when I stared at his eyes I knew I was in trouble already. His Sharingan eyes. Dangerous eyes, I heard. The man with both Sharingan eyes wore an Akatsuki costume and he ate dangos. Sharingan man eats dangos? Please~

"How dare you mess with my ramen!" I fumed and nudged him syg his chest.

" Hmph. Whatever, Miss Ramen. I'm Mr Dango and I can do whatever I want! And I am THE Itachi Uchiha." He shot glared at me like deadly Sharingan daggers.

.....................

"Never rings a bell." I replied with a questioning face and he sweatdropped and fell.

"But I do heard rumors about the Akatsuki."

............

He looked at me patiently as he was waiting for an action response. And I mistakenly looked at his eyes..... And his eyes were beautiful with the Sharingans and his eye bags... Wait, is he crying? Wow. A Sharingan man eating dangos AND crying. What a criminal. I know the Akatsuki is the most wanted organisation across Konoha. But I didn't bother what they did. I'm antisocial around people.

"Ermmm.... I think I'll just call it a day." my voice croaked the awkward moment between us and I, again, tripped over a rock. Itachi chuckled and lend me a hand. I took his hand and god, his hands were really damn cold!

"God! You're freezing! And its raining!" I exclaimed as I noticed some light drizzle of rain came out of the sky. I treated him badly... He is a crybaby... And he must have a hard time getting through his rough life..

"Hey! I know what you're talking about in your mind!" he was being sarcastic and blushed at the same time. He knows what I'm talking about. Cool use of Sharingan. But probably will use loads of chakra every second because it seems that his Sharingan eyes will be permanent for the rest of his life. I wonder what's its ability.. I think a treat to my house will make him warm again!

"Mr Dango, wanna come to my house? I'll keep you warm and you can stay for the rest of the night." I offered with a brightful face and a warm smile.

"Nah. I'm okay, Miss Ra- Achooo!" his loud sneeze echoed across the silent streets and I'm unmistakenly pretty sure that I also heard some shattering glass...

I gave him a worried look. He catches cold so easily!

"Mr Stubborn Dango.." I murmured under my breath and he immediately stared at me with his Sharingan eyes. And he used mind telephathy and I am pretty sure that he looked pissed off...

Shut the f*ck up. I can take care of myself!

I slowly backed off and cursed softly. Such an stubborn man!

I went to my house and I heard a sudden thud that came from my back. I turned myself and I was shocked when I saw the stubborn Mr Dango laid on the wet ground....