Stay Over

Minami's POV

He fainted! Mr Stubborn Dango fainted! I went near his body (I rather call him corpse) and I checked his pulse. His heart's still beating... so he's still  alive. and his skin's so... hot. No, I mean, his body temperature is high.

I have no choice but to carry him myself, and it IS quite heavy, but not too heavy. I've got some little help from my animal friends and luckily my house is not far and a shark man with the same cloak like Mr Dango has..  The Akatsuki.

"What Happened? And what the hell are you doin' with my friend?" the shark man asked while squinting his fishy eyes.

"Mr Dango fainted." I explained to him and he sighed.

"Huh..it'll be hard to find shelter in a night and a heavy rain like this.. Plus, Itachi faints. God.. this night will be like hell......" he sighed while lokking at Mr Dangos sympathetically.

"Hrmmm .... you can sleep over a night in my house. I've got a spare room with two beds. Feel welcome to stay." I invited while the shark man gave a hopeful face.

"Really? Thankx!" He exclaimed while he hugs me tightly. I can smell his fishy stench. Well, I get used to it because I usually feed fish to my animal friends in the nursery so this is no big deal. 

We walked into our house and we laid Itachi in my bedroom.

"Eh? I thought that you have a spare room?" he gave me a 'you are cheeky' look and I am thinking of an excuse.

"I think that he has a fever and he caught a cold. So I would safely advice that you both should be separated to avoid contagious diseases." I stated matter-o-factly and he gave an acknowledge look.

"Hrmmm.... Well then. The name's Kisame Hoshigaki and I'm 19!" he close eyed smile while making a peace sign at his right hand.

"Well then, Kisame. My name's Minami Arakawa. I am 18. Actually this place is my house and a nursery for animals. I am a vet and I loved taking care of animals and cooking!" I replied with a friendly smile and shake hands with Kisame.

"Well, I'll go to my room, then. If Itachi wakes up, call me." Kisame walked to the corridor and went to the spare room at the furthest.

I saw the stubborn Mr Dango and touched his forehead to check if he's alright. And hell it IS hot!! I mean, the temperature, you know, not the Hot, Hot if you know what I mean.....

I put him to my bed and I covered him with one of my favorite blankets. I then changed my clothes and went to my nursery zone. I lullabied my animal friends and they slept and snore... Look at those cute, chubby faces. Oh, they looked so innocent and peaceful... And I swear I could hear a loud, fishy snore that came from the furthest room. Wow. I never knew my lullaby could be THAT loud.

I went to the kitchen to take some medicine and cooked some dangos for Itachi. Yes. I think I will call him that name. Its more respectful, well, he's a criminal, and if I pissed him off, he would surely kill me in the spot!

I sang a bit of a lullaby in the kitchen and I heard a sniff from my back...

"Ooh~Dangos?..."