3 Multiverse Traveler One (some sans aus included)

I scratched my head while looking at the book dad04 left me. I didn't make any sense to me, and my small ass brain, so like any teenager who didn't care or understand I left it absolutely alone. When walking outside I was greeted with the horrible thing known as the light coming from the sun, but I needed to off some people, and destroy some aus to vent my frustration, and get money for food. I opened the portal to a random place then lifted my hood and scarf up to cover my face so no one knew I am a human.
When walking into the portal I was gifted a nice chilled breeze. I saw the Snowdin sign, and towards Snowdin. Walking into it I figured out it was a rip off au that means it needed to go. Reaching my hand to my face I stop a monster kid walked up to me. It was a skeleton that looked like a goat of some kind.
"Hi, who are you?" The kid greeted. I remained silent.
"Ok, I'm Chara," 'Chara' introduced. I still stayed silent. The kid actually looked like it was going to cry.
"Do you find me annoying, cause I can go if you don't like me," Chara looked at me. I felt horrible now. I sighed patted the kids shoulder than lifted my hand to my hood, and pulled it down. Chara's eyes widen in shock. "A-a hu-human!" They whimpered in fear. I looked at them. Then turned around, and walked away. When far enough I flipped my phone to make a call.
After the call I closed my phone. Opened a portal and walked through.
"Dad04 I'm home!" I yelled in wingdings.