"hey are you good?"

I sigh as I step foot off the plane, I never thought I would be moving in with my brother Sam. Even though sam's annoying I love him and he will always be my non-identical twin.

I arrive at the house and greet my brother and kat as soon as I'm done with my hello's I walk into Sam's house I'm greeted with the smell of sugar cookies, oh how I love winter, I must have looked taken aback when I smelt it because I was greeted with a very worried looking blue eyed boy "Hey are you good?" The words bring me comfort as a response I manage to mutter out "hi, uhm hello, I mean, I don't really know what I mean, yes I'm good I'm Y/N" I say with a smile, a look of relief comes out of the very handsome blue eyed boy "I'm Colby nice to meet you," I smile at his polite first impression before he continues "I baked all of us cookies if you would like some there not the best I must warn you" he chuckles and I blush at the way he is so polite and I am in the middle of speaking"of course I woul-" and I'm suddenly interrupted by Sam "EW COLBY THATS MY SISTER" me,Kat and Colby all burst into laughter almost crying of humor as Sam interrupts me Colby just throws up his arms in the air playfully surrendering.

We all agree that we want to watch a Christmas movie and I suggest" we should watch the Grinch" I love the Grinch I always have and Colby suddenly erupts "YES OMG I LOVE THE GRINCH!" I laugh knowing Sam hates the Grinch and kat seemed to love the idea of the movie so I figure Sam is probably upset he has to watch a Christmas movie he hates me and Colby suddenly makes eye contact and I feel a heavy heat rising to my cheaks as neither of us Break it and we start giggling and finally break the heavy tension of the stare "ok love birds sit down let's watch" Kat says trying not to laugh me and Colby immediately feel embarrassed and rush to sit on the couch as Sam looks absolutely furious, Sam's couch is not that big and since theirs four of us we are kind of smashed together I sit on the far right and Sam sit's on the far left and I watch in awe as kat quickly goes to cuddle up to Sam, there such a cute power couple and Colby disappears in the hallways and comes back with 2 Christmas blankets and throws one at Sam's face I erupt into laughter and so does the rest of the group and Colby makes his ways over to me sitting close to me if it were anyone else I would tell them to move but for some reason I dint, and I realize I was staring at him when he interrupts my trance "take a picture it will last longer" I just blush I'n embarrassment as he covers us up in the cute white blanket with snowmen on it.

I remember falling sleepy and leaning on Colby's shoulder when I looked up he was still watching the movie with a very cute grin on his face and I giggled making Colby look down into my eyes, we were so close I just wanted to kiss him but I resisted "leave room for Jesus!" Sam says noticing our very heavy trance and once again there was that adorable smile plastered on Colby's face as he just wraps his arm around me after breaking the stare. I woke up in Colby's arms we were covered in the blanket and Colby practically was cradling me he's face was sideways on my stomach I immediately get butterflies and I must have gotten tense because Colby looks up at me and just scoots up so that out faces are pressing eachother and he lays back down it was still dark I assumed it was about 12:00 P.M so I drift back into sleep dreaming about kissing this man who baraley knew me but still held me like I was the love of his life.