CHAPTER 3

Previous:-
"WHAT" they all shouted.

Present:-

They all sat there shocked after knowing the truth. Lan wangji is the father of lan sizhui and Wei wuxian is the mother. "Fuck" muttered Jin ling. "Language" said lan qiren. "Hey now's not the time for that" said Jin ling.

" Wangji y-you , i am disappointed. You had a child out of wedlock and even didn't tell us for 16 years" said lan qiren.
" Uncle didn't have a child with Wei Ying out of wedlock. We are married already" " what you both are already married" exclaimed everyone.

Lan qiren looked almost close to qi divation , lan xichen doesn't know what to feel , Jiang Cheng looked pissed and sad that his brother didn't told him that he is married, the juniors was shocked to know that.

" Hmm when we came to study at gusu we already got our blessings from lan ancestor and lan zhan tied his forehead ribbon on my wrist. Than when I was at burial mound with the wens lan zhan came there and proposed to get married officially because he doesn't want to stay away from me. Even though I didn't want to involve him in my shit and said no to him but he was persistent and after sometime I agreed when he looked like a kicked puppy everytime I refused him, so yeah we are married for almost 17to 18 years" said Wei Ying chuckling.

" Than why didn't you told us about it" said Jiang Cheng with mixed feelings. " When the war was going on and you all were against me and that time I found out i was pregnant and I didn't want to risk my childs life that's why I didn't tell anyone"said Wei Ying.

When Wei Ying said that they all looked down feeling guilty and sad. Wei Ying noticed that and tried to cheer them up" hey now all that all is in the past no need to feel sad about it now let begone be begone"

When Wei Ying said that they all swore at that moment that they will protect him and his family at any cost.

The next day:-

In the jingshi Wei Ying and lan zhan was sleeping and cuddling with lan yuan between them as he wants to sleep with them both after so many years when they finally reunited. It's 5 in the morning and lan zhan woke up as usual and after opening his eyes he admire the scene before him with eyes full of love. Lan yuan was snuggled in Wei ying's chest while holding lan zhan night gowns sleeve looking like a small child and Wei Ying was also holding his sleeve when hugging lan yuan tightly.

He didn't want to wake them up but he have to sadly( he mentally cursed the law of waking up this early in the morning). He slowly started to shake Wei Ying and lan yuan to wake up with which a- yuan woke up immediately as he was used to get up at this time but Wei Ying was sleeping like a log and it took some more work from lan zhan to wake him up.

As they were getting ready there was a knock on the door and lan zhan went to open the door. Their stood a disciple holding something which looked like a robe and jewellery.

" Greeting hanguang- jun" the disciple said. "Greetings what is it ". " It's a robe from grand master qiren and some jwellery from sect leader Jiang and sect leader lan for master Wei. They asked me to bring it for him and to inform him to wear this today" the disciple said." Give it here and you can go" lan zhan said. The disciple gave the things to lan zhan and left from there after bowing to him .
Lan zhan went back to the room and saw a still sleepy Wei Ying and a fully dressed a- yuan hugging each other on the bed and this is the second time he looked like a lovestuck puppy( you know when was he lovestruck first).
" Who was that lan zhan " asked Wei Ying. " A disciple came to give these things. They were given by uncle, brother and sect leader Jiang for you and they asked you to wear this today." He said. " Hmm why so suddenly why I have to wear these" said Wei Ying. " We will only know later" he replied . " Ok give these to me i will get ready in some time" Wei Ying said and tried to get the things but was not able to due to a-yuan hugging him who was all this time snuggling closer to Wei Ying not minding their conversation.