Black Widow

Erin's POV

New York sucks!! There are to many people in one area, and I don't like rubbing against an old people. Eww!! They smell weird. I would much rather be in the country. Kentucky maybe. I just want to be a normal 15 year old who wakes up every morning to go riding on her horse, but no!! I have to get up every morning to get on a crowded subway to go to school. Besides the fact that New York is crowded it can sometimes be fun. I love to shop, and New York has a great amount of shops, but everything is an outrage because everyone wants this one thing and they fight and fight and fight until someone gives up. I am in a family of three. My mother, father, and me. We had to move from Hawaii to New York because of my fathers job. Why???? Why did I have to leave Hawaii?!? It is so beautiful, and peaceful there, and I was just starting to meet a guy there. His name was David. I probably will never see him again. Anyway, my dad is in the navy, so we have to move a lot. So far I have lived in six different a states. I am scared of snakes, and love black widows. I know, the female usually eats the male, but those creatures are so amazing. I also love superheroes. They are some brave and usually save the day. Since I love black widows, I have always wanted to be a superhero named Black Widow. She would be great at kicking butt. She would wear all black like the spider, except she wouldn't eat her husband. She would have sash on her waist with weapons on it. I have always wanted to be her, but I would never be go enough for the job.