chapter 1

Life without a purpose is existence without meaning. Every one of us on plant earth wants to achieve a result, a goal, a dream or an expectation.
We are all pursuing one thing or another in this realm of life, and our dream is to become somebody, a doctor nurse, teacher, carpenter, engineer, pastor, etc.
Success is the dream of every living soul. Every human being on plant earth dream of achieving success, greatness or of being in control. But what does it mean to be successful and how can success be achieved?. To student success means graduating from school with honours. To the footballer winning the league or championship is success. To the Businessman, securing a big contract is a big success. To the teacher, success means his students obtaining good grades, and to the politician, it is all about winning the next election.
What does success mean to You?
The next most important question is "how does one become successful or achieve one's dream? "The next most important question is "how does one become successful or achieve one's dream?" You must understand that success is never given on a sliver platter. It is a product of a warfare and not fun fare. To achieve any meaningful thing in life, one must have a goal, purpose to die for it.
It is said that, if a man has nothing Worth dying for, then he is not fit to live. The question is what are you dying for as a student? What do you want to achieve? Recognize that the secret of a good life is pursuing something of value to humanity. You should decide to pursue a dream today to become somebody tomorrow.
Joel house once said "You may be whatever you resolve to be" Therefore determine to be somebody and you will certainly be. I want you to understand that success is a science Therefore, the steps to it's attainment can be learnt, repeated and rehearsal by other people. Your story May be Abraham Lincoln, who was born in a wooden cabin in a village yet he ended up in the white house as a president of united states of America.
You case may be that of Albert Einstein who had little formal education and was once told by his teacher that he was slow leaner, but became the greatest scientist ever.

Belief in Yourself, you must belief that you posse remarkable potential to achieve anything you set your mind on to achieve. Remind yourself all the time that you are better than you think you are. The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief.
Have a goal , know exactly what you want to achieve as a person. Do you want to pass your examination as a person. Do you want to pass your examination as a student, to go to the university, to buy a house, or
to find a particular job? Setting a definite or specific goal in life keeps you focused
and mobilizes energy and resource.
Develop a strong passion, passion is the bedrock of all achievements.
Be passionate about your goal because the More energy you invest into the pursuit of your goal, the closer you are onto it's attainment.
Charles Simmons once said, Never go backward. Attempt, you do it with all your might Determination is power.