Chapter One: The New Kid

(Remember, this is a HUMAN AU, So No, its not Numbers or shit like in my other stories, keep that in mind, boomers) 

_______________________________

X's POV

I Wake Up From my Bed, The Sunrays Were Shining On My Face as I Groan, I Blocked Them With My Hands As I Hop Down From My Bed, Still Unknown of my new Home, "Mom, Are You Awake?" I Shout, I Heard A YEAH! Coming From The Bathroom, It's Seems Like Mom Was Showering, I Go Eat Breakfast Till Mom Came Out, I took some italian waffles Off the freezer and began to microwave them.

~10 Minutes Later~

"I'm Done Hun, You Can Shower Now!" My Mom Said As She Was Putting On Her Librarian Suit And Her Glasses, She Softly Patted My Head When I Finished Eating My Food, Making Me Smile Warmly. "I Took A Job as A Librarian, Cool Isn't It?" Mom Asked Me, "It Is Mom!" I Said While Heading to the Shower.

I Had Thoughts Of My New School, is the people nice there? Will I get a friend? Will I Get Lots of Friends? i Thought To Myself, I Finish showering And Putting My Uniform, I head out and I Saw My Mom Putting Her Shoes, She Looked At Me And Smiled At Me.

"Remember, X Variable, The School Is Near Hear, Don't Talk To Strangers, And Leave Your Teddy, You're Not On Middle School Anymore, Sweetie" Mom Said As She Took Away Stuffy, making me sniffle a little. She Smiled And Hugged Me, "You're Old Sweetie, Move On!" She Said As I Nod Slowly, making me smile warmly again.

"I Love You Sweetie, I'm Off To My New Work, So Be Good At School, ok?" She Said As She Kissed My Cheek Softly and headed Off To The Door, "See You In The Afternoon" She Said, I waved At Her Slowly, As She Closes The Door.

"Sigh, I'm Off To School Then.." I Said While I Grabbed My Backpack, I Opened The Door As The Sunlight attacked my face again, I blocked them with my hands again, I Look One More Time At Stuffy, "Sorry, Stuffy.." I Said Sighing and closing the Door.

_______________________________

Four's POV

"Out Of My Way, You Hear?!" I Shouted To Someone, As I Grabbed them by the shirt, them shaking a lot, I Chuckled and threw them to the ground, making them run away, "You Better, Loser!" I Shouted as They felled, Which Made Nine Laughed, "That's Not Funny Nine" Seven Said As He Came Out Of Nowhere, Nine Suddenly stopped and chuckled nervously, "He he he.. sorry bae-" We Heard A sliding Sound As Six Arrived, "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" He Shouted, I Cover My ears as they all started talking and shouting.

after a while, I Heard Soft Footsteps Behind Me, I Turn Around, Giving A Death Stare, I was Surprise Of A Short, Golden Haired Guy, He Smiled At Me And Waved, "Hello, I'm X! I'm Looking For My Class An-" I Interrupted him by grabbing him by the shirt, he were terrified as the looked at me, for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to hurt him. "I, Erm, Sorry, But I Don't Know Your Second Name, So I Can't Find Ur Class" I Said As I Drop Them Down. "X Variable!" He Said, I groan and look for his name on the class list

"Looks like you're with me, Great" I Said in a Sarcastic voice, X Jumped Up and Down From Joy and Hugged me, Which gave an Odd Feeling, "Thank You So Much, Tall Guy!" He Said As He hugged me even more tightly, "Its Four, Four Integer" I Said as I brush off my pants By X.