Chapter 3: Good As Gone

Four's POV:

X..

Why Am I Thinking Of That Little Puerto Rican Shrimp? I'm A Bully For God's Sake, I'm Supposed To Hate Everyone Too. I Thought Myself, I Just Shook It Off And Ignored. (capricorns be like: /j)

I Just Want To Sleep And Forget All About What Happened Today, And Sleep Peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{The Next Day}

X's Pov

Morning Rises Yet Again, Attacking MY DAMN-ASS FA-

*turuut*

Morning Rises Yet Again, I Yawn And Hop Out Of Bed, I Went To Check Up On Mom But She Wasn't There, Did She Go To Work Early Or Something?

Anygays, I Just Did What I Usually Prepare Myself To School, Bath, Dress-up, Eat, The Usual.

"Hey I Wonder What Four's Doing?" I Thought Myself And Took Out My Phone, A Small Smile Appeared In My Face While At It.

____________________________________________
Foury

Hi Four!-

...

Four?

...

____________________________________________

Why Isn't He Answering? Is He Busy Or Something? If That Was The Case, WHY DIDN'T HE TOLD ME INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME ON READ-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{An Hour Later}

Nobody's POV:

X Arrived At School, Only To See Four Just Beating Up Some Wittle Kids (xD), So X Approached To Him With A Mad Face.

(its so bad, ik)

"Oh Great, PeaceMaker Shrimp Is He-" "ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" X Interrupted Four As He Got Even Madder, Four Just Looked In An Unamused Face.

"Got A Problem With That?" Four Asked, With His Chillin' Face As X Just Stared At Him, Four Quickly Got Concerned.

"Do You Really Care About Me Not Answering You-?" Four Asked Again, X Just Simply Crossed His Hands And Looked Away.

Four Kneeled Down To X. "Hey, Shrimpy, Look At Me, Its Ok, I Didn't Meant To Alright?" Four Said, He Didn't Get The Respond From him, So He Sighed And Stood Up.

Six And Nine Went Towards Four With Their Radical Smiles (>:3)
"Hey, What's Good, Fourers?" Nine Said, Pulling His Skateboard In His RaDicAl Skateboard Case (does that even exist?).

"Nine You Really Need To Make Better Nicknames" Six Scoffed, As They Notice X Was Behind Four.

"Hey, What's Up With Banana Boy Behind Ya?" Six Asked, Four Quickly Looked Behind Him, And Noticed He Was Hiding In His Legs (TwT).

"Oh, Him? He's Just Upset Cuz' I Left Him on Read This Morning" Four Explained, Six And Nine Just Looked At Each Other And Bursted Out Laughing.

Four Instantly Got Mad And Stared At The Two Bullies, They then Shut Up And Sit Still, Sweating.

"Only I Can Bully X, GOT IT?!" Four Exclaimed, Six And Nine Just Nodded And Scooted Away In Fear (LMFAO 😭)

Four Felt A Tiny Squeeze In His Legs, He Noticed X Was Hugging Him, With Smol Tears In His Face Too.

"sniff  Thanks.. Foury" X Muffled, Four just Looked Away, "I Can't Let Anyone Bully My Target Anyways" He Said, X Just Giggled And Hugged Him Tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{After School}

Four's POV:

I Took My Bag And Left The School Entrance, I Was Thinking Of Doing Some Vandalisim Before Leaving, So I Took My Spray Can And Sprinted On A Random Wall.

*insert Four Making Smth Radical or idk*

"Hey!" A Tiny Voice Said, I Turned Around Only To See Mr. Goody Shoes Two Behind Me. "Ugh, What Do You Want, Loser?" I Groaned, Two Got Closer And Snatched My Spray Can.

"HEY, THAT'S MINE-" I Yelled, Two Looked At Me With An Unsuprised Face. "I'm Not Suprised That You Broke The Rules For the 34th Time This Month, But You Just Don't Learn" Two Said, Shaking The Spray Can.

"Its Almost Empty Too, Enough Proof For The Counselor To Finally Expell You, For Good This Time"

"HEY JUST GIVE ME THAT BACK-" "nah uh ah, You Did This For Yourself, You Had A Chance And You Wasted It, Goodbye, Dear Four" Two Interrupted Me And Waved Md Goodbye As He Ran Off To The Counselor's Office, I Just Stood There..

...

"Four? Fouuur?" Another Voice Said Infront Of Me, I Was Just Standing There, With Tears Falling Like Rain.

"Planet Goiky To Four!" X Snapped, I Go Suprised and Fell, X Was Worried And Helped Me Up.

"What Do You Want Now?!" I Release My Anger To X, But X Did Not React To It, But Hugged Me.

"Are You Okay? Is There Anything I can Do to Help On Whatever Is Troubling You?" X Spoked to me Softly As He Hugged Me, He Really Seem To Worry About Me.

"No X, I'm Fine, I'm Just Upset That This Is Probably The Last Day I'm Ever Coming To This Sch-" "THE WHAT?!" X Interrupted me, he seemed like he was about to cry.

"Why? Just Why?! What The Hell Did You Do This Time?!" X Demanded An Answer, As His Eyes Began To Water.

I Sighed And Just Scratched the back of my hand, X Was Waiting, Gripping Over My Shirt As His Tears Formed More And More.

i Finally Took A Deep And Explained It Slowly So X Could Understand, And It Went As Expected, He's Just Crying And Offering Help As Always, What A Weakling. 

"Four Integer, Can You Please Go To The Counselor's Office? Thank You"

end of chapter 3

(sorry if its such a short chapter :c)