Chapter Four: a Bad Move

Nobody's POV:

"Four Integer, Can You Please Go To The Counselors Office? Thank You"

As Soon As The Speaker Turned Off, Four's Heart Began To Race, Fearing it was his last straw, But X Patted His Shoulder, Assuring Him Everything's Going To Be OK.

"Hey Four, Don't Worry, I Can.. Help You!" X Said, as a warm smile appeared in his face, softly grabbing Four's hand. Four Looked At X, Nervous.

"Y-You Can't, This is It, I'm Done For!" Four Blurted Out, Tears Slowly Appearing On His Eyes As He Slowly Started To Sob.

"But Four, Why Are you like this anyways? i thought you hated school" X Replied, cleaning Four's Tears As Four Looked At Him, Trying to stop crying. "It's My Dad Ok?!" Four Yelled, Placing His Hand On His Eyes, Sobbing More.

"Wait.. You Have An Abusive Dad-?!" X Blurted, Not Believing What He Thought That Was That Four Meant, As Four Simply Nodded. "Well, That's Terrible!" X Continued, trying to Comfort Four.

"Four Integer, Come Over The Counselor's Office, This Is A Demand."

Four Cleaned His Tears With His Arms, As He Stood Up, And Slowly Started To Walk To The Counselor's Office, As X Follow Him. "Hey! Wait Up! I'll Go With You" X Said As He Ran To Catch Up With Four, Holding His Arm.

"What? Don't You Have A Mom Waiting For You At Home?!" Four Blurted Out, His Voice Turned Aggressive, and So did his face. X Looked At Four, Shaking His Head 'no'.

"My Mom Is Always Late In Fridays, So I Can Come With!" X Replied, Trying Not to sound scared after he saw how aggressive Four was Becoming, His Dad Really Must Be Abusive.

Four Just Groaned And Looked Away, As Soon As Both Of The Gays Came Over To The Counselor's Office, Four Gulps And Gets Nervous, X Looks At Four And Decides To Open The Door For Him.

"EEP- WHY DID YOU DO THAT-?!" Four Blurted Out, X giggled and looked at him. "You did look nervous, so, i decide-" X Was Cut Out By A Large Bang Inside The Counselor's Office.

"EEP-" Four And X Yelped, Holding Each other, Scared. "Four Integer, It's Been Over 5 Warnings I Head From Two, And Other Students, We Gave You A Last Warning, And Two Happens To Saw YOU Making Graffiti On The School Walls, What Do You Have To Say For Yourself?" The Counselor Spoke, Having Their Hands On The Table, As Two Looked At Four, Sheepishly.

"W-Well.. I-" "Sorry Mx Counselor, It Was Me Who Did It, Four Was Just Trying To Clean It Off" X Suddenly Spoke, Four And Two Looking At X With Widen Eyes. "What The Hell are you saying?!" Four Whispered, X Smiled And Winked. "Don't Worry, I Got This" X Whispered.

"T-Tha-" Two Was About To Speak as The Counselor Moves Their Hand Towards Two, Meaning Them To Keep Quiet, As Two Followed Their Orders.

"The New Student? I Hardly Believe You Did It, Little One" The Counselor Replied, X Started To Get Nervous, Sweating. "W-Well I Just Wanted To Test Ou-" "WELL THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO IT IN OUR SCHOOL WALLS, OR IN ANY WALLS" The Counselor Smacked The Table, Looking Quiet Angry. "This Is Your First Warning, Variable, This Better Not Happen Again" The Counselor Continued, sitting down. 

"Sorry To Disturb You, Four, It Seems You Are Changing, You Two Dismiss, And Don't Cause Any More Trouble" The Counselor Said, As Two Tried Speaking, But The Counselor Looked At Him, Darting Their Eyes At Him.

As Soon As Four And X Got Out, They Quickly Ran Outside. "Huff Huff.. X, Why Did You Do That?!" Four Yelled, As X Slowly Turned Sad. "I Said I Was Going To Help You.." X Replied, as his voice got lower and lower.

"Look X, I Appreciate The Help, But You Just Got A Warning! What If I Kept Doing This All Over And You Just Blame Yourself?! HUH?! YOU'RE GOING TO GET EXPELLED BECAUSE OF ME, YOU DUMB-" Four Yelled Again, Grabbing X By His Shirt And Smacked Him Against The Walls.

X Started To Giggle Sheepishly, As Tears Started To Appear. "At least.. You Are Going To Stop.. Right..?" X Weakly Said, As More Tears Appeared, Four Looked At X, Confused. "Who Said I Was Going To-" "Look At You.. You Do Care About Me.. I Can See That.." X Continued, As His Body Started To Weaken, Closing His Eyes.

Four Shook His Head, Realizing What He's Done. "Look, Sorry X" He Apologized, Waiting For An Answer, He Gets None. "X?" Four Continued, Still Not Getting A Replied, As He Started To Shook X Aggressively, Still No Sign Of Moving, As Four Looked At The Ground.

"Oh No.." Four Shivered, Looking The Small Pool Of Blood X Caused, As He Rushed To His House, Luckily, His Dad Wasn't Home, As He Slowly Placed X In The Couch And Started To Quickly Look For Something To Help X.

"Come On, Where Did Dad Put it?!" He Blurted Out, After Some Time, He Found A First Aid Kit, Everything He Needed Was There, As He Quickly Rushed To X.

"Come On, You Got This, I've Watched Mom Do This A Lot So I'm Sure I Can.." Four Kept Talking to Himself, Trying To Heal X's Back head.

After Some Time, He Was Successful, But X Still Remained Without Moving. "What Am I Going To Do Now?! My Dad Can Get Home At Any Minute, And So Can X's Mom!" Four Said, Pulling His Hair As He Stressed Out.

"Wait, X's House Is 7 Houses Down, I Think I Can Make It In Time!" Four Said, Grabbing X And Quickly Rushed Outside, Not Too Long After, Four Found His House.

"Luckily His Mom Isn't Here, Yet" Four Kept Talking To Himself, Grabbed X's Bookbag as He Found The Keys And got In, After He Found X's Room, He Placed X In His Bed And Wrote A Quick Paper On His Desk, Leaving The Keys On The Kitchen Table As He Runs Off.

...

...

"X, Honey?" X's Mom Said, Trying To Wake Up X, As He Groaned in Pain And Rubbed His Head. "..Mom? where Am I? How Did I Got Here.." X Said, Looking At His Mom As Her Face Got Relieved, Hugging Him Tightly.

"Oh X! I'm So Glad You're Awake!" X's Mom Said, As X Hugged Her Back. "Of Course I am!" X Replied, Giggling At Her Mom. "Your Friend Came And Brought You Here, It Says You Got Ambushed By Some Kids After School, What A Nice Man" X's Mom Said, Showing Him The Paper That She Found.

_______________________________________________
Hello Ms. X Mom

i found your son in the streets beaten up, i assume it one of the kids in his school, anyways, i brought you him and cured him, your welcome

-Four Integer

_______________________________________________

As X Holded The Paper, He Shook His Head. "No.. That Wasn-" "Oh Come On X, Don't Deny It, People Bully You At School And You Never Told Me!" X's Mom Cut Him Off, X Looked At Her Mom And Looked At The Paper Again.

"..." X Stood Quiet For A Bit, But Looked At His Mom, with a wide smile. "Don't Worry Mom! I'll Be Fine, With Bullies Or Not" X Confidently Said As His Mom Hugs Him Tightly.

End Of Chapter 4

________

SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT, also shoutout to PiexThisxIdiot, sorry for the late happy birthday present bud, but hey, happy late birthday!

it prob made me write again, so thank you birthday kiddo!

Lisa Out