Reincarnated

hello, my name is Hali Romanos 57 years old and about to be eaten by a huge ass titan while a woman who may I not forget just popped me out of her fucking vagina is screeching and cursing the titan (who apparently is my father) of what he was doing and cursing my existence .... just peachy.

Oh, you might be confused so for you to understand why I'm in such weird circumstances lets rewind back to the beginning.

For as long as I can remember I loved the sea and its beaches I loved singing in the opera.

Looking back at it I was pretty content with my life I had an amazing sing carrière and a beautiful daughter who I loved dearly all in all my life was pretty great.

but all good things come to an end as did my life Quickly summarized, I was doing my last show in one of the old Poseidon temples in Greece on a cliff next to the sea.

There began a explosive and I fell of the cliff ...cursing every being above.

well and the I woke up Some old Gandalf wannabe told me I had three wishes I can make on my journey and told me I got reincarnated in Percy Jackson as Poseidon.

hooray.

Well back to getting eaten.

As I falled in the endless stomach of kronos I started to think.

"All right I got reincarnated in percy jackson as poseidon and (I'm still a female)with three wishes and since I'm the second youngest child Hestia,Hera,Hades and demeter should be here already.And zeus still needs to be born and so I still have alot of time to train since in some time there will be a war and hades zeus and I will devide the sky,underworld and the sea and rule them"

ugh

this is going to be a long bothersome life