Chapter 18

Derek Shepherd

"Derek" she moans into my ear as I move in and out of her slowly letting her feel me.

"You like this love?" I chuckle into her ear.

"Yes fuck" she moans as I thrust harder and harder into her.

I continue to move in and out of her as she moans into my ear, her nails digging into my my back, her body against mine, her walls wrapped around me. This is amazing.

"I'm close fuck I'm so close" she whimpers and her cum starts to soak the bed and my di-

——

"Derek wake up" Meredith shakes me and I sit up waking up more my body sweaty.

"What happened I thought" I frown not being able to complete a sentence.

I look down and notice I have a rock hard erection. "You thought you were getting your way with me?" she asks her hands on my chest moving up to my shoulders as she straddles my lap.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I deny not meeting her eyes.

"You know what I am talking about you were just dreaming about me and you in this bed right? the only difference is that right now we are fully clothed and not having sex" she shrugs.

"I still don't know what you are talking about" I lie.

"Oh don't lie Derek, you talk in your sleep" she whispers into my ear.

"Do I really?" I ask.

"Yeah you do, want to hear your words?" she asks with a small laugh.

"No I don't actually think I do" I sigh gently.

"I'll tell you anyway" she smiles slyly at me.

"No Meredith you really don't have to-" I start, too late she already started.

"You like this love, fuck Meredith, you're so beautiful, want more? what a good girl, release it all for me baby" she whispers in my ear.

"I said that? out loud?" I ask.

"Oh yes" she says laying her head on my shoulder.

"Well that's embarrassing" I sigh holding her gently rubbing her arm.

"It was hot really, I got the chills from a guy dreaming about me and talking in his sleep" she giggles softly.

"I have many talents nobody knows about" I say.

"Yeah you don't even know your talents" she sighs, I mean she really is not wrong at all, she is a hundred percent right but I don't admit that.

"That's what you think" I say.

"You didn't know you were saying all those this in your sleep, you didn't even know you talked in your sleep" she frowns.

"That's what I wanted you to believe, one of my many talents" I tease.

"Manipulating women is one of your many talents?" she asks.

"No" I say.

"You are trying to manipulate me" she says.

"I am not" I argue.

"Okay fine, I guess I believe you, but how do we know that I just believe you because you manipulated me" she says.

"Meredith stop with the manipulation crap" I say.

"Okay I'm sorry, it's just fun to mess with you, you're so adorable" she smiles.

"Now that, that is one of my many talents" I smile.

"Oh of course it is" she nods.

"Yes it is" I grin.

"Oh no I believe you, I definitely believe you" she giggles.

"What makes you believe me now?" I ask.

"Your adorable ass" she says laughing into the crook of my neck.

"You are definitely not funny" I roll my eyes with a small chuckle I can only hope she didn't hear.

"You think I am funny" she says.

"No I don't I deny" I say.

She sits up and kisses me passionately taking me off guard.

"Say I am funny" she says pulling away.

"You're funny" I say.

"Good now if you want to continue kissing me brush your teeth, terrible morning breath" she giggles getting off of me.

"Oh yeah? well you snore" I say getting up.

"I do not" she says getting up and following me.

"You do" I shrug.

"It it back" she says.

"I can't take back the truth" I say grabbing my toothbrush.

"Ass" she mutters.

"You like my ass you find it adorable" I grin and she scoffs and walks out of the bathroom.

I win, but I should go talk to her when I finish brushing my teeth.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

725 words

Cute and dorky merder haha, I know this story has been requested so here finally the time has come.

Suggestions?