Chapter 31

Meredith Grey

After Derek and I came back from his room we were talking to Mark. A girl walked up to me. I smile at her and decide to talk to her, I need friends anyway. "Hi, who are you?" I smile softly.

"I'm Susie, Nate's girlfriend, I'm guessing your Meredith" she smiles back at me.

"I am, nice to meet you Susie" I nod.

"I needed to make a new friend" she says softly.

"I need to make friends in general" I giggle.

"You seem like you have a lot of friends" she says as we sit down on the couch.

"I have two friends, and they are getting a bit distant so I really only have Derek" I say honestly.

"Well today you gain a friend" she grins.

We start to talk. We actually have a lot in common. She loves University too so I guess we got lucky to be in the family kind of. I take her to Derek's room but we get stopped by Derek.

"Where are you going?" he asks grabbing my hips.

"Your room" I smile.

"Making friends I see" he grins.

"Yes, isn't it great?" I ask.

"Wonderful baby" he says and kisses me softly before leaving us.

"Sorry about that" I blush gently letting us into Derek's room.

"It's okay, I get it" she smiles.

"Is Nate good to you?" I ask.

"Yeah he is Nate is great, he is no Derek but he is great" she smiles with a nod.

We sit on the bed and begin to talk. We just start talking about every day life. I really like her she is really nice I can see us being really good friends. Some how Derek gets brought up into our conversation. "I used to have the biggest crush on Derek you don't even know" she giggles.

"I liked Derek and his dad if I'm being honest" I confess, I also weirdly thought Carolyn was very attractive but I'm not going to say that.

"Well honestly who didn't? Christopher is hot" she says. I nod in agreement as we eat the secret stash of food Derek keeps in here for me, it's all my favorite foods.

"You don't have a crush on Derek still though right?" I ask I need reassurance, I'm insecure, Susie is very pretty and I really wouldn't be that surprised if she would so happen to steal Derek right from under me.

"Meredith I have tried so hard for Derek to notice me, every time I would see him I would try to talk to him but he brushed me off, like a was trash, but you come in and now you two are the perfect happy couple, I wanted that with him Meredith don't you understand?" she asks reaching under her skirt and she pulls out, a knife.

"Susie, I understand but aren't you happy with Nate?" I ask trying to to focus on the fact that she has a knife.

"I was only with him to get closer to Derek, I don't love Nate" she rolls her eyes.

"Susie" I whisper.

"I will have Derek and if I have to kill you to get him I will" she says.

A tear slips down my cheek. She holds the blade against my throat just adding pressure. "Don't worry Meredith I will make sure he knows you loved him" she says like she is being friendly with me.

She removes the blade from the throat and then I feel it penetrate my stomach making me let out a ugly cry. "Shut up you bitch" she covers my mouth with her hand which has some of my blood on it.

"You took Derek now you suffer the consequences" she says and I feel the blade again and again until I can't feel anything, hear anything, see anything, it's all blank the pain is gone the fear is gone everything is gone.

Derek Shepherd

"I miss Meredith" I pout.

"Oh you'll get over it" Mark chuckles.

We hear an awful sound and look at each other but we don't hear it again. I'm going to get Meredith she is probably scared.

I run up to my room. I open the door. "Hey you guys-"

"Derek" Susie looks at me with crazy eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I scream in pain.

I rush over to Meredith and take her into my arms. "Get the fuck away you bitch!" I yell.

"What is happening up here?" I hear my dads voice.

"Call 911" I cry over and over. "And get that monster out of here!" I say referring to Susie.

Soon multiple people are in here. "Oh Meredith I love you, I love you so much" I cry. She just wanted a friend, that's all she only wanted to feel loved by others.

They took that bitch away thank god. The paramedics soon arrived and put her on a a gurney. "I'm going with, make sure you get the police on Susie" I say as I walk with the gurney holding Meredith's hand.

We get on the ambulance and I just hold her hand and kiss it praying she'll be okay but I'm not sure she has so many stab wounds, there was so much blood on my bed. It looked like they were just having snacks I'm guessing they were having fun. God who would do such a sick thing. Why would this happen, especially to Meredith.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

910 words

Uhm this was highly requested by hail3y9 so if you have any problems with it, don't come at me but not them either okay, no fighting with them.

Suggestions?