S1 , EP4

Brooklyn, New York
Your house•
8:21 A.M

Ka'leeah~

• "Mmcht...jazmine get ur foot off of me." pushing her leg off of mines, I sit up to see her sprawled out beside me.

Smh.

"Jazmine get up." I say shaking her a little bit causing her to groan and turn the other way.

"Oh my god." I roll my eyes and get up stretching a lil bit walking into my bathroom.

I brush my teeth and turn on my speaker connecting my phone to it blasting "In the Air" by Destin Conrad.

I feel arms wrap around my waist making me look up in the mirror seeing Jazmine.

"Good morning.." she mumbles laying her head on my shoulder. "Your breath stinks." I say covering my nose.

She pushes my head and grabs the toothbrush I gave her, putting some toothpaste on it brushing her teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom and take out a fit for the day grabbing my towel. "Hurry up so I can take a shower, we still gotta go to your little friends house today." I remind her watching her walk out the bathroom.

She smacks her lips and grabs her book bag pulling out a outfit as well. "They tryna steal you from me.." she says falling back onto my bed making my clothes fall on the floor.

"first of all shut up, second of all pick my clothes up because you made them fall."
I say hearing the downstairs door open.

"I think my mama here, she not supposed to be home rn."

I open my room door and walk into the kitchen seeing my mom with a big smile on her face.

"Hey mama? Why you back so early.." .

"So that's the first thing you say when I come into the house, you don't miss me or anything?" She says rolling her eyes.

"Mama hush you know I be missing you, but Fr what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, they let everybody out of work early because a pipe bursted or something." 

I hear the floor creak a little bit looking back to see Jazmine standing there awkwardly.

"Jazmine every time I see you; your hair look a mess." My mama says making me let out a laugh quickly stopping when I see jaz muggin me.

"Well please tell your DAUGHTER to do it for me, she act like I got cooties." Jazmine says walking up to my mom giving her a hug.

Who tf still says 'cooties'.

"Ahem, anyways. Ima take my shower." I say quickly walking back to my room letting my mom and jazzy talk.

Walking into my room I shut the door and lock it going into the bathroom to take my shower, I'm not dirty tf.

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house•
10:28 A.M

Jazmine~

• "ouch! nigga be more gentle." I yell at Ka'leeah while she re-twists my hair.

"I am being gentle, you're just fuckin tender headed." She says yelling back obviously getting frustrated.

Smacking my lips I cross my arms, moving my body to get a little more comfortable on her floor.

I feel a smack on my head followed by Ka'leeah s voice, making me flinch. "Stay. the fuck. still."