The meeting

The concert is over, it was so fun. Now its time to go and meet up with jamie.. ive never been so nervous ever. What do i even say? "Alex calm down okay ill wait for you at the entrence!" okay! cya soon! I went to the back where a bodyguard waited for me, he checked my outfit and took me with him. There was jamie standing, still with no top on, only bottoms and shoes. God hes so pretty. "Hey" Hi, why did you want me to come here? "Before i tell you, lets go to somewhere a bit more private." We went in this small room behind the stage. So? "So this will honestly sound weird to you and i get that but i couldnt stop looking at you during the show your just so gorgeous and i would love to get to know you" Wait you think im pretty? "yeah" Woah. I froze and jamie looked sad all of a sudden. "Sorry" huh? where for? i asked. "I didnt want you to feel akward" I dont jamie i swear, i would love to get to know you too like i know you as jamie campbell bower, but i dont know you as you!
"your right, and i dont know you at all. Whats your number so we can message?" I gave it to him, it still felt like a dream. I told him i had to go because Lottie is waiting for me. He lead me out and gave me a little hug before i left. Is this even real?!?

I went back to see Lottie waiting for me, "it's been 20 minutes tell me everything", she goes. I told her everything, everything except the phone numbers. I knew she would ask for his number, i would feel bad for Jamie if i gave it to her.

--- Jamie

hey:)

hii!

how are you?

good! you?

just missing you

well if thats so lets meet up tomorrow

sure, where and what time?

a cafe called "soft lovers", be there at 8

am or pm?

what do you think dummy

i hope pm im not a morning person..

same darling, same.
anyway i have to go i'll ttyl!

yes! byee❤️

byee💗

---

I cant believe i actually messaged with jamie.. i think i should change his contact name since lottie's on my phone  a lot.. I'll just make it Bby<3, i'll pretend its some guy named luke. I was on my way to grab my pyjama's as i heard a weird noice from the window. It sounded like someone was literally outside so i decided to look. There's someone sitting there. "Hey you havent told me your name yet" Who are you? "Its me jamie" i don't believe him, but say my name anyway. How did you even find my house? "Your snapchat location" Oh right. Well im gonna go jamie i'll see you tomorrow. "Right, bye" I knew that wasnt him, we hadnt added each other on snapchat. I walked out the bathroom seeing my mom looking angry at me, "Who were you talking to?" I was calling with lottie. "Oh sorry" its no problem mom. Before going to sleep i decided to message jamie, "was that you? outside?" and as i did i fell asleep with my phone in my hand. When i woke up the next morning, 04:58, i saw jamie's messages: "What?" "That was not me" "Hello? Are you okay?" I messaged him im fine just in case he got too worried. We messaged till i went to school. In break me and lottie went to our spot to go and vape.  She saw how much i was laughing at my phone and took it right out my hands, seeing im messaging with someone. "Who's this?" Oh thats a guy named Luke i met him at work, we really like each other. "Like like more then Jamie or like like dating" like like dating, i say with a smile. After school i went home and got ready for my first date with jamie, i cant wait!!