Tour?

I woke up still on top of jamie, while i woke up i also woke up jamie since i was moving. "Morning sleepyhead" Goodmorning darling, have you slept good? "Yes i have, you?" I did.
"I'll get your suprise!" How could i forget about that! "No clue"
"Here it is, happy birthday alex!" birthday? wait thats today? "Yes! I got many plans for today!" Jamie your literally the best! "This is your first present, breakfast!" It looks so good jamie! "Thank you", we ate our breakfast and got ready. "I have to ask you something." Sure! "So you know touring, we have to go to many locations in Europa, i was wondering if you want to come with us." I would love to but I don't have the money and school is starting again soon. Its been 6 weeks this is the last week of break. "Right i'll fix school, i'll pay everything!" I don't know jamie.. my mom wont let me. "Come on alex atleast try! I dont want to miss you for so long" I will not let you go, I'm calling mom. "Yay!"

Hey mom, "Hi, whats up?" So uh jamie is going touring again to diffrent places in europa, and i really wanna go with him. But you cant come and I really want this mom please! "Honey what about school and we dont have the money!" Jamie said he will pay for me, and that we need to fix me being able to have online school. "How?" I'll make a plan if you let me go. "How long will you be gone for?" Uh i'll ask him one second.
Jamie how long will we be touring? J:"4 months" Okay thank you!
4 months. "Okay uh yeah we can fix that. I trust jamie enough to let you go." Mom your the best thank you so so so much! "no problem sweety! message me when your gonna go for touring i need to go to work now, bye honey!" Bye momma!

"So what did she say?" I can go, when are we going? "Next tuesday were gonna hop on the plane." Okay i'll message that to my mom. "Okay!"

Jamie and i went shopping, out for dinner, bowling the rest of the day. He brang me back home and waited with me till mom got home. When she came back jamie left and i went to bed.

((sorry its a small part))