Chapter 1: The Strange Dream

Out in the Galaxy was a normal day for Rosalina & the Lumas. Rosalina was out relaxing as she watched her beloved Lumas play around the Comet Observatory. All of a sudden, explosions occurred.

Luma: Mama, Look!

Rosalina saw where the explosion was happening. It appeared to be a black hole. But it looked very different from what Rosalina seen before. Strange spark-like energy flew out of the black hole.

Rosalina: What is drawing those things into our world?

Rosalina suspects that these sparks could be from different worlds beyond hers. She then see a castle that looks remotely familiar.

Rosalina: It appears that Bowser must be responsible for this.

Polari: What do we do? Perhaps we could call Mario for this task.

Rosalina: Mario can be able to handle Bowser but something tells me Bowser's getting involved with these other world affairs.

Polari: Rosalina, I believe it would be wise to observe Bowser to understand the situation.

Rosalina: Good suggestion.

With her powers, Rosalina proceeds to observe Bowser. She saw that Bowser was attempting to find people with greater power to use as part of his takeover plan. Rosalina then sees four figures. One was familiar and three others were completely new to her.

Rosalina: If these people are willing to help Bowser, then our world must be in danger from these new threats.

Polari: We must warn Mario.

Rosalina: I have an idea. It's best if Mario doesn't know the danger yet. We're going to need all the help we need.

---------------------------------

Sonic's running through Green Hills for a relaxing day after that long adventure in the Starfall Islands. Running through the grass and onto the loops, Sonic is relieved to be back into a more familiar environments. It was a normal day for Sonic, until he hears a voice.

???: Hello, Sonic

Sonic was caught off guard from the voice, which causes him to stop in place. He then checks his surroundings. He then sees a human. A familiar human.

Sonic: Whoa, Rosalina! Long time no see!

Rosalina: Nice to see you, Sonic the Hedgehog!

Sonic knows Rosalina as one of Mario's friends who competed in the Olympics before, and is also a fighter in Smash Bros.

Rosalina: I need your help!

Sonic: My help? What happened?

Rosalina: Bowser is gathering great evil from across different worlds, and the man you know as Eggman is one of them.

Sonic: Wouldn't be the first time they be baddy buddy buddies.

Rosalina: The evil threat has corrupted your world the moment Eggman has been drifted away from your world.

The hedgehog was surprised.

Rosalina: You may not noticed it now but it will in moments pass. I ask for you to come to the Mushroom Kingdom and meet up with Mario. You'll probably get more ideas on what to do.

Sonic: You can count on me to- huh?

Rosalina disappeared from the hedgehog's sight.

~~~~~~~~