chapter 5 the call

Chifuyu's POV

Once I got home I put Y/N Number in my phone and put my phone on charge then I went to have a shower. While showering I smiled thinking about her like her beautiful smile her Beautiful H/S H/C hair don't get me started on her beautiful figure. Just everything about her is perfect to me. I decided it was time to get out the shower so I put a towel around my waist and walked out of my bathroom to my room I sat on my bed and scrolled through my phone to see how the online world was. After I few hours I got ready for bed and had a cup of coffee when suddenly my phone went off I answered and said "hello" and too my surprise I heard Y/N say "hello sorry for calling you its just I am heading home from work and feel safer if I am on call with someone because of all the gangs you know" I smiled and replied "hey it's fine but I get what you mean with all those gangs they can be a dangerous" she then said "yea they can be so how is your night so far". "It's been good but great now because I am talking to you" I silently cringed at how cheeky I sounded but she started laughing her beautiful laugh. For the rest of the night me and Y/N talked about everything even when she got to her house we continued talking and having a laugh after about 4 hours her side went silent then I heard her soft snores I smiled and said goodnight to her and fell asleep on call by accident.

Hey guys that's chapter 5 done sorry for not updating for awhile I have been pretty busy but I will still be doing this book anyways I'll see all you dudes in the next chapter buh bye
CleonaXD