Chapter 7 long time no see N/N

Rin's POV
Me and Ran where in town betting up some useless Scums while Ran was having fun with the beaten to the scum I saw Y/N with the newest member of Toman they look like they were shopping so I took this as a chance to tease my little brother by saying "Oi Ran I see Y/N" he had a shocked yet blushing face and tried to hide the body's and he shouted her over by saying "Long time no see N/N you missed the meeting last night care to explain why or shall I get it out of you another why through pleasure" N/N giggled and replied with. "Wouldn't you love to do that, but Ran, I'll tell you right here right now, no pleasure needed," Ran pouted. My little brother has had a crush on her since she joined our gang. I don't blame him since I have, too. I haven't told anyone about it, not even my brother. If I did, there would be a fight between me and him, which I can't have it's childish to fight over a girl, but I can't keep it a secret anymore while N/N told us she was doing her work yesterday that's why she didn't attend the meeting. I was about to tell N/N my feelings towards her. But I was interrupted by none other than Chifuyu, the second in command of the First Division he shouted N/N's name and her and the newest member of toman looked over to him and smiled. N/N looked over to me and Ran and said."do we have a meeting tonight" Ran smiled and shook his head no. She smiled and replied with. "Okay great I'll come over to yours to watch movies and have snacks and you can catch me up on what happened in the meeting". I smiled and nodded my head while she walks over to Chifuyu. While we watched her go Ran then said "you have a crush on her too huh" I hesated at first then nodded my head. He then replied with."thought so but I'll deal with you another time but first we need that Chifuyu to back the fuck off of her witch will be a task" I nodded and we walked away.

Hey all thats chapter 7 finally done and happy new year to you all I'll try my best to post more it's just trying to find time and the right words and details into is anyways I'll see all you dudes in the next chapter buh bye Cleona XD