00 - Oops?

Heyyy, here you go. Bye <3

─━─━─━─━─━─━ ✵ ━─━─━──━─━─━

"So, how long are we supposed to stay here again?"

A young man ask, looking at the seemingly older version of him in confusion. Besides, isn't he supposed to be dead? What is this void-like space?

The young man looked towards his left, there he saw black haired main sitting leisurely. He's treating this place as if it's his home.

20 years old Cale Henituse* that died protecting his siblings at the Henituse Territory war;

40 years old Cale Henituse that died in the Great War against White Star;

And 36 years old Kim Rok Soo that died while protecting someone from an unranked monster.

These three men has been stuck in this void-like space for hours. Why? Well, it's the God of Death's fault. They were all supposed to be dead, but then they woke up in this strange place.

Since they'll be stuck here for who knows how long, they decided get to know with each other. They talked and talked, until they eventually got tired.

They talked about their family, their regrets, their mistakes, and their previous lives.

By now, they don't have much to talk about anymore.  Just before Cale opened his mouth to say something, white smokes began to rise from the darkness.

When the white smokes fades, they saw a man with white hair and tanned skin. He has muscular yet slim build.

Even without the man telling them his identity, they already knows who that man is.

'The God of Death.'

The God of Death coughs into his hand nervously when he noticed their deadpanned stares towards him.

"Are you guys getting along well?"

He asked, cold-sweats dripping on his back. He felt small from the amount of viciousness the three men sent him. He's supposed to be the God here!

"What happened here? Are you going to reincarnate us, or..?"

Cale asked while crossing his arms. He's fine being reincarnated, those 20 years of war has worn his soul down. He just wanted to rest now.

Cale* and Kim Rok Soo stayed quiet, waiting for the God to reply.

"Well, not exactly. To simplify it, all three of your world has fused with one another."

The God of Death explain hesitantly, afraid of being hit by a broom like a few months ago. Who knows how vicious these kids could be in front of him.

The three men stayed quiet for a few moments before one of them broke the silence.

"What do you mean our worlds are fused together?!"

It was Cale*. Kim Rok Soon needed to physically restrain him from punching the God of Death's face. Meanwhile, the said God cowers even more under the youngest's rage.

"Like I said, your worlds are fused together! The three of you would regress to that fused world. You guys need to stop that world from heading towards the path of destruction!"

God of Death quickly explains while hiding behind Cale. He look like on the verge of crying his eyes out. Does Gods act like that?

"We'll be regressed to which world?"

"Yes, and would you look at the time! It's time for you guys to leave!"

The God of Death vaguely answer Kim Rok Soo's question before white smoke started to surround the three men.

When they open their eyes, a fancy ceiling greets them. Both Cale recognised it immediately. It is their bedroom ceiling back in the Henituse Mansion.

And by the looks of it, they regressed to the time they were still 4 years old. Damn, couldn't that God gave them more time?

Both Cale look towards the person sleeping between the both of them.

Long red hair that reaches past her shoulder and a face that resemble their mother a little too much.

That must be Kim Rok Soo. But why is he a girl here?

"Morning, my loves. How are your sleeps?"

─━─━─━─━─━─━ ✵
A/n :

Hello~ hehe, I made another book. My hands are itching to write this, and I eventually gave in.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. Not sure how often I would update this..